GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
I just hope to be able to help the team in the next teo rounds

Jo-Anne Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Marcus...... make a booking for 3, must be dog
> friendly though, Chester is coming as well. LOL
> Dog Pleased to have a laugh rather than further
> bad news. Good luck all at Dijon :-)

see you at Dijon, Jo-Anne ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I understood that I had lost my seat, so I believed I wouldnt be racing at Dijon, Marcus. Now I am confused by the rules

I've never really understood the rules...

As one of our Aussie politicians (Pauline Hanson) said a few years back.....'Please explain' :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 09:29AM by Jo-Anne.
The series has ended for you Jo-Anne. Three strikes and you're out. As they say...."Game Over."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
video: [youtu.be]

[www.youtube.com]

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 11:56AM by danm.
Thanks Mal, confirmation was needed. So I am free and dont have to post every 2 weeks. All good :-) as long as I know. Heading off treking again soon with a female friend.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 12:51PM by Jo-Anne.
OOps, bring it home Snake xxx

Just wondering, can my unused boost points be carried over to my Snake team...I applied for a boost without realising "game over' I will back out gracefully. but being your last female on this site, I guess I have the last female rave, and yes Mal she is good at it. PLEASE STRETCH your time limits to a few days after a race. I understand your logic, but @#$%& you loose nice people by being so outdated and dogmatic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 02:41AM by Jo-Anne.
No and no.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Rules are rules, and the activity rules have been essentially agreed since Season 5 - you may call it outdated and dogmatic but in the end if you can't post once in the space of six weeks then there is no helping you. Please, also, do not use the fact that you're female to try and bend the rules to your favour. >>;

Perfs have been compiled, just waiting for verification.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
We already changed the time period from ten days to fourteen. It's easy; once every two weeks, deadline is on a Sunday, et cetera.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Imagine in real life a membership to a special amazing super duper club where you get to go on massive boats, planes, helicopters, parties, all over the world, flash cars, flash food, people etc and costing absolutely zilch for an entire year.

Sounds fantastic, right?

But the condition of it is that only 44 people in the entire world get to join it. It is highly sought after.

Of those 44 people, in real life, how many of them do you think, having got that far to be in this elusive club 44 - how many could you imagine turn up to the front door of maybe 5 of the hundreds of parties, say hello to the doorman, and just go home? Or just call the doorman on the phone 1000s of miles away to say 'Hey, is the pary good? Ok, bye'. And don't attend.

That's what some people effectively do in the GPGSL; they take such a sought after spot, but just shake hands with the doorman.

What is the point? Give the ticket to someone who wants to go to the party!

That's how I see it, anyway.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
It'll be interesting to see how things go at Dijon :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Dan's explanation should be added to the 1st post. Top stuff (Y)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Definitely

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Dean, I said as the last female on this site, I chose to have a female rave. Males and females run on different levels attributed to the hormone factors involved in us. Mal knows me well, as I do he and I accepted his point and the decision he has given as as the sites Moderator. Six weekly, even 4 weekly is more in tune with our daily lives, come on 2 weekly is not in tune. Just saying from a girls prospective

Please drink some wine instead of whine.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy