GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Good to see you`re back Chris, I`ll

see you on track!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Eric, if that post was directed to me, thank you, I cant stop being Jo-Anne, I love to travel, gawd I could be dead tomorrow. Forever faithful to my snake team, sorry I inadvertinately let them down, didnt mean too. Chester says sorry as well :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2014 10:49AM by Jo-Anne.
Dijon is a great track with these elevation changes, looking forward to it...
Copeman thrilled to be back in the GPGSL

After announcing his return to the GPGSL, new MAC driver, Chris Copeman said that he was thrilled to be back and he was thankful for the opportunity provided to him. At a short press conference in front of his new team pit Copeman said, "After the collapse of Christel I've been away for a bit pursuing other projects. I've always kept my ear to the ground regarding the GPGSL and when Nathan came to me with this offer there was no way I could refuse. I had the seat fitting the other day and the car felt good in the simulator. I am looking forward to getting back on track soon and the preperations for next season begin here."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great to have you back Chris! I assume the mustard was too tasty to let go ;-)

That being said, wonder how the modified Dijon is going to turn out. I badly need the points if I want to be able to cling into that top 10.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Exiting times! Hope to be back in the car soon (Y)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hoping for a good result for my home race. Dijon was a good track for french drivers/cars (remember '79 ?)

And, yes that was for you Jo-Anne. Hoping to see you on track next season. :)

EricMoinet escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hoping for a good result for my home race. Dijon
> was a good track for french drivers/cars (remember
> '79 ?)
>
>
>
> And, yes that was for you Jo-Anne. Hoping to see
> you on track next season. :)

Very nice fight between Arnoux and Villeneuve :-)

...and first win of a turbocharged engine, which everybody missed and never remember because of the faboulous fight between Villeneuve and Arnoux :)

Thanks Eric, Just dont ladder my stockings or break my fingernails next time around hahahaha. I will just have to wait to see if Snake will have me back next season, again thanks for your good wishes xx

I promise to take great care of you next time you're around :)

EricMoinet escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...and first win of a turbocharged engine, which
> everybody missed and never remember because of the
> faboulous fight between Villeneuve and Arnoux :)

You're right, for me one of the best Renault, a pity the reliability of the car... I think several pilots were frightened by the turbo...

Spoken from a true Frenchman....I havent forgotton when you sent me off the track and laddered my stocking and broke my fingernail. If I get to drive for Snake again, watch out. Revenge can be sweet and more points for Snake

I love everyone but will ladder all your stockings. Bring on Dijon!!
Welcome back Chris! =)
Oh! Girls!...

Yes Eric... those girls !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Looking forward to Dijon, I have always liked the track.
Hope the team gets a good result to keep ourselves in the battle for the constructors championship.
Which one is Jo-Anne ? ;)

The girl standing up has similar legs but I am not as tall, blonde hair though :-) You need to push the seat a little further to the steering wheel for me, Im 5'4 :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy