GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hahahahaa Love it Mal.....she will ;-)

Issue 2 Out Now!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Jo-Anne Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The girl standing up has similar legs but I am not
> as tall, blonde hair though :-) You need to push
> the seat a little further to the steering wheel
> for me, Im 5'4 :-)

So more like a midget version of the standing girl? :-p

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Bit wiser and fairer than she :-) But gorgeous in her own right

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2014 11:17AM by Jo-Anne.
So we can say you're a lovely girl :) Fine :-)

Get a room, please! ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Having some internet issues at home at the moment but should still be able to get on here every so often until it's resolved.

X (@ed24f1)
Marcus...... make a booking for 3, must be dog friendly though, Chester is coming as well. LOL Dog Pleased to have a laugh rather than further bad news. Good luck all at Dijon :-)

Rubens, Marcus, thanks a lot ;)

Jo-Anne, see you soon :-) A kiss for Chester.

Looking forward to Dijon. Not done the maths, but we are inning nearer and nearer to the teams' championship.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hoping for a good run in Dijon. It's my one and only chance to keep in touch with Hinz and De Boer for the testers championship, so I feel it's the best time to whip out my plan of attack.

I've just been thinking. Is there any chance to do up a season review once the season is finished? I can probably help out with it, but I probably wouldn't do a good job on it.

And for next season, I'm offering to do car and helmet renders for people if they would like to have a render done up. I'm still getting the hang of rendering, but I'm hoping to have a few scenes done up in time.

Mullet345 Wrote:
>
> I've just been thinking. Is there any chance to do
> up a season review once the season is finished? I
> can probably help out with it, but I probably
> wouldn't do a good job on it.
>

I won't even attempt to this season, life is very very busy. And I'd expect Dan's even busier trying to tap Ron Dennis' phone...;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Looking forward to Dijon, fingers crossed we can have slightly more luck than in Hockenheim (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Looking forward to Dijon, fingers crossed we can
> have slightly more luck than in Hockenheim (Y)

yeah \o/
(only to post something... I need vacation!!)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Ought to be an interesting close to the season, with a tight battle between VSM, Demon and MAC.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Can't wait for this GP. I like Dijon, very fast track. Wish we could fight for a top placement there :-)

My GPGSL Career
Will shaving armpits gain us an extra 0.00010s a lap?

Yes. Is it worth it? Yes.

Lads, cream up...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy