GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Noooooooooooo! ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope Tom gets our boost in in time :/
>
>
>

I decided not to use them, the boosts have held us back this year (I for one think the reliability adjustment still needs to be tweaked!) so chose to go bareback for the final half of the season.

I've not opted for this strategy in the past but it seems to have worked for the last couple of races!

brunoboi Schreef:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > brunoboi Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Great job Dan & MPR, I hate that you won but
> I
> > > can't deny you guys deserved it this year.
> > >
> > > Also, very happy to have Milos joining Team
> > Shadow
> > > - he seems a very enthusiastic and exciting
> > > edition to our driver development programme.
> > >
> > > Merry Christmas :)
> >
> >
> >
> > Tom, will Milos join Shadow next season or
> already
> > in the last race of this season?
>
>
> Yes! Absolutely and of course if possible! :)

Only if you provide me a test livery update. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Dat "noooo" though xD
My goal for the debut practise session is to not be last ;) Hopefully the driver boost will help me in my objectives.

My first post in 2015 on this forum! :D

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Oh Ruuubeeeen!

I'm not sure if I'll have time to do a livery update before the final race - it's the holidays!!

It's the 2nd of January, party time is over my friend!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Forget GPGSL, I just drove down a bobsleigh run in a 4 person bobsleigh. Not much to beat that! ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The team is cutting costs and not buying name stickers for my new car. We need that extra bit of money to develop the season 10 car ;)
--
in all seriousness, I guess it's a small thing, so I could afford to do it myself, I just need the font you used Tom ;-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

JohnMaverick schrieb:
> Forget GPGSL, I just drove down a bobsleigh run in
> a 4 person bobsleigh. Not much to beat that! ;-)

Awesome!

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Forget GPGSL, I just drove down a bobsleigh run in
> a 4 person bobsleigh. Not much to beat that! ;-)

lucky :D
Yes, I know we are January 3th, but it's not yet too late to wish you all the best for 2015

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Contravandulations to all for the new yeairgrfffrrrrrfrffrrr!

Kisses to all you big girls blouses! And a little dance for Mr Mal and Lord Fingers Ingers Xxxxx

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Aston Martin Racing Announcement

AMR Team Principal, Stuart Ingers:
"As this is the last round of season 9 of the GPGSL here at Silverstone, Aston Martin Racing have decided to clear up who will be in the second test seat with our partners Kult-Fernsehen.de Racing for season 10. Obviously, our previous announcement that a certain Jason Matthews will be joining us, will no longer happen. Our original intention was to take on a young driver in the hope of improving his driving skills and maybe one day take up a race seat with the main Aston Martin race team. we are pleased to announce that Matthew Allington has agreed to sign for AMR for season 10. He has caught our eye with some excellent race performances with his current team, especially in his last outing in the French Grand Prix at Dijon picking up the most places gained bonus point. It also means we will still be having a Matthew here at AMR next season."

Matthew Allington:
"I'm delighted to be able to join Aston Martin Racing for Season 10. The opportunity to test for a champion team was simply too good to pass up. It's certainly a big step up from Demon but I'm up for the challenge - the aim is to boost my own performance level and to help bring Aston Martin Racing back to the front, where it should be. I can't wait to get to work with everyone at the team, and I can't thank Stuart enough for the opportunity to drive - Season 10 will be massively exciting for everyone involved!"

Aston Martin Racing S10 Line-up (Revised)
Race 1: John Maverick
Race 2: Jack Elleker
Test 1: Christopher Hinz
Test 2: Matthew Allington

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Silverstone perfs have been sent for verification.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well... for One Racing in S10, Carlos Rodriguez and Marc De Bruyker will be drivers and test-drivers, too!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Well... for One Racing in S10, Carlos Rodriguez
> and Marc De Bruyker will be drivers and
> test-drivers, too!!

Heh, I love that my contract has an automatic renewal ;-) Well it is correct, as long as MPR doesn't have a last-minute vacancy (and hopefully as long as Charrel hasn't vetoed me LOL)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Stoopid Wrote:
> with our partners Kult-Fernsehen.de Racing

Isn't Fernsehen = to "watching TV" in German? So: Watch TV Racing. Makes no sense ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

It's a subliminal message :P

X (@ed24f1)
There's a tv channel in the UK called Watch TV, maybe it has something to do with that. Kult.Fernsehen.de Racing is John Maverick's team not mine :)

miki2000milos schrieb:
> Stoopid Wrote:
> -----
> > with our partners Kult-Fernsehen.de Racing
>
> Isn't Fernsehen = to "watching TV" in German? So:
> Watch TV Racing. Makes no sense ;)

In German it does make sense, since Fernsehen does not only mean watching tv but also relates to the overall of tv stations. It's really hard to explain it to someone who doesn't speak German. In this very case, it relates to a project of me and a friend. However, the problem is obsolete, since the project is dead and the team will probably change its name for season ten. An announcement, if any, will be made in the preseason.

On another note, I don't have the time to check the perfs today and will be on 1000km highways tomorrow. So I won't get to check the perfs before Monday.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy