Re: GPGSL S9 R10 - European GP - Donington Park
Date: July 07, 2014 08:39AM
Posted by: JackHammer
Another pole! Wooooohoooooooo

With a bit of a mixed up grid due to the rain, should be an exciting race!

X (@ed24f1)
Pretty good result for the test session, and hopefully we'll do well in the race. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am absolutely THRILLED with P2, I'm glad that having been caught out once or twice before by changing conditions that luck went my way in that session. I am hoping to keep the nose clean during the race and hopefully bring home a bag full of points. Bring it on!
Sorry for the silence - I went to the wrong British circuit for the weekend and found myself at Silverstone ;)

Great practise once again for Daniel given the car he's got underneath him.

Wet weather made qualifying a gamble but we'll see what we can drag out of this one.

6th will do in the rain, now to keep it out of the barriers and make up a few places in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Mid field for me! Not bad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 12:06PM by jasonS26.
Maverick post qualifying press release

The qualifying itself was a real gamble. I think my speed would have allowed something better than 9th, since Jack was able to snatch another pole position, which is great for the team. But you clearly saw that the conditions determined the positions. Having been out 1st was a bit unlucky since the conditions improved for a few minutes just after I set my time and so a few people got in front of me. After that the conditions went hazard and most drivers weren't able to put in good laptimes. Especially the second half of the field had terribly bad conditions in their first stint. After that the conditions improved a bit again and some people were able to improve their times a bit as well, but nobody could get even close to the top times. So it seems that while Fortuna wasn't exactly with me today, she wasn't totally against me either. 9th is not where I want to be, but it could have been a lot worse. Nonetheless I just don't find my luck this season. Being beaten by my teammate again is not what I'm here for. But of course it's very important for the team that at least Jack can bring those results while I can't.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Obviously can't be happy with that, just didn't manage to get a decent lap. Being in the secound group of drivers didn't exactly help either, so I may blame the rain for that result. However the race counts, not qualifying, so let's try and beat the others there.
Great to see Gareth on first row. Go on mate, that's your turn for the win :)

Not happy for me. The car was great but the rain ruined my chances. However, I'm 3rd of the second group, so I'm expecting for a good race in the pack.

The two Demon drivers have a tough job ahead of them..... Time to shine in the wet for Jake and Seb!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Pretty recent result for the snakes! Glad to see Jason midfield on his first attempt, even with the (helpful) conditions :) things looking quite well!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well that doesn't look too good with the boost, shame I couldn't get out earlier.

:-o good Quali for me and for nathan number 2 ;-) also a good result. (3rd and 8th)
Well done, 3rd on the grid

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Good luck on race, guys!!

And, for GPGSL members, I'll return to home only on Sunday!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Inverted grid anyone? ;)

My GPGSL Career
Well that's a touch disappointing.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well.. from bad to worse sadly...

btw guys, from 14.7 till 1.8 i'm on holiday, probarly will check in from time to time but just to be sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck on race, guys!!
>
> And, for GPGSL members, I'll return to home only
> on Sunday!! =D

c'mon Carlos and Stefaan...

and to Rod... enjoy the holidays (D)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy