GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Fantastic win! And nice to see that Charrel fought through to make the podium, great day for the team.

X (@ed24f1)
Glad my teammate could grab a podium, car is definitely improving race by race

Entertaining race, great coverage. Too bad that Jack retired but the pace was good so we can look forward to the following races

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Official Results Dutch Grand Prix Zandvoort

Fastest Laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2014 10:50PM by mortal.
What an exiting race! After a not to good qualifying I made it trough the top 3, but a big timing mistake by the team made me fall back to 7th.. Good thing the strategy was awesome, we should have finished in 1 - 2, but a podium at my home race is just amazing!

Thanks to all the fans for coming, your support was great. Congrats to Ed, he was the man to beat once again.. Anyhow, another great result for the Team championship! Lets get this title for Mr Paddock ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Both drivers in the top ten, and an awesome fight-back from Joseph after an unscheduled stop. Well done. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fantastic race, thanks Greg! However, why does it seem like one of the AMRs retires whenever you RD a race? Ya jinx you! ;)

Was looking excellent for Jack early on, what a shame he crashed out. Maybe we could have got a double podium here. Absolutely brilliant driving by John to take 2nd, well done mate :) We changed your pit strategy for this race and it seemed to work. Plus that new setting of 11 on the engine worked wonders too ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Pretty solid weekend overall for TSM, I'm pretty chuffed!

Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
Plus that new setting of 11 on the engine
> worked wonders too ;)

11??? Boss, I thought we were on 15?!? At least that's what my wheel said.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stoopid Wrote:
> Fantastic race, thanks Greg! However, why does it
> seem like one of the AMRs retires whenever you RD
> a race? Ya jinx you! ;)

It's all good. As for jinxing, that's impossible. It's just how GP4 works. You never know what will happen until it happens.

Well, I can't be happy with that result. Lost too many positions in my second stint, had no chance against the others. That was the 10th place that went down. Working hard now, we need to secure better positions in the next races.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 12, Italian Grand Prix, Monza are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Saturday 9th August 2014. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Monza". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Monza". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9

Round 1: Australia GP - Albert Park - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: John Warrington - MAC Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 4: South African GP - Kyalami - Winner: Eric Moinet - JHR Developments
Round 5: Spanish GP - Jerez - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 6: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Matteo Scala - Van Smirren Motorsports
Round 7: US GP - Road America - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 8: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 10: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Jack Elleker - Aston Martin Racing
Round 11: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 12: Italian GP - Monza - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Czech GP - Brno - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: French GP - Dijon-Prenois - 19% - 40 AI Errors - POSTPONED!
Round 17: British GP - Great Britain - 50% - 40 AI Errors

MPR Press Release

Cracking victory for Ed, especially after the disappointment of the robbed win in Spa and a difficult weekend at Donington. That keeps him right in the fight for the drivers' championship.

And what a come back drive from Charrel. A special performance in front of his home crowd. Cracking to see him back on the podium alongside Ed after two difficult races.

It has been an absolute pleasure to be in the Netherlands, now we move our focus to the next round at Monza, a second home of sorts owing to our long partnership with Martini.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> MPR Press Release
>
> Cracking victory for Ed, especially after the
> disappointment of the robbed win in Spa and a
> difficult weekend at Donington. That keeps him
> right in the fight for the drivers' championship.
>
> And what a come back drive from Charrel. A special
> performance in front of his home crowd. Cracking
> to see him back on the podium alongside Ed after
> two difficult races.
>
> It has been an absolute pleasure to be in the
> Netherlands, now we move our focus to the next
> round at Monza, a second home of sorts owing to
> our long partnership with Martini.

Thanks mate! I wonder what the standings look like after this round, lets keep the momentum going for MPR!

Anyhow, lets go to the land of the pizza! Wohoo

Happy with a points finish after losing my front wing, but it could've been a top 3 finish without that incident. On to Monza!

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Good strategy just didn't have the pace to fight this weekend

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
:( No pace at all the whole race for me.
Happy Gareth got a good result, not lucky he was snatched out of the podium in the last laps.

Slow speed all race from the two Demon machines - think they were blowing some of that local weed smoke from the engines, instead of the fine tuned normal functioning smoke out of the exhaust!! We will get the hell out of Zandvoort, and head to Monza, where we may just bolt in a super duper engine package into the back of the Demons.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
racingstefan Schreef:
> We didn't finish last :-O :-o
>
> Not that we had a good race (thanks Charrel!! ;))

Sorry mate! My bad.. I just had to be the best Dutchie :-P

Looking at my supreme speed at Zandvoort I might as well skip Monza and head directly to Spielberg.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy