GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice work Mr Mills ;)

Remember we are using the new Silverstone.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice work Mr Mills ;)
>
> Remember we are using the new Silverstone.

Yep. Stu already sent me the track :)

danm schrieb:
> On a side note, 3 and a half days is pretty tight
> given how far apart some of the races get run. Any
> chance this could be on the agenda for discussion
> with the GPGSL board - say extend the boost
> deadline for 7 days after the race is issued for
> next year?

3 days is only the time from the final announcement to the deadline. You are all welcome, and have always been, to send boost requests at any given time, or a complete boost schedule at the start of a season...or whatever you wish. You don't have, and have never have to, wait for the announcement to send in the boosts. The announcement is just the final reminder and then there are these three days until the window closes for the next race.
If we waited 7 days between the announcement and the deadline, you'd have to add another day or two for Stu to compile the perfs, and then another day or two for me to check it. So it'd need 10 days or more from the announcement on before a next race could be posted. That'd mean even further delay in coverage. If you don't think you can send in the boost in the window from the announcement to the deadline, then just send it before.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ricardo, how could you? Babbasone! ;)

My GPGSL Career
Diax F1 écrivait:
> EricMoinet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pretty good result from me in the featured
> race.
> > For the last race I can't expect very much
> looking
> > at the boost used by so many people.
>
> Forgot to mention, you were lucky as hell - you
> collided head on with a loose wheel from Ruben's
> Shadow when he crashed. Yet no damage. :-o

Pfew ! Pretty lucky it seems. :|

Diax F1 Schreef:
> On a separate note, I'll get started with practice
> when I get an updated mod from Ruben - changing of
> drivers at Shadow and True North and whatnot ;)

I'm waiting for 2 things before the test drivers mod get it's final release where all driver changes are included together with track specific liveries and helmets:

- Updated test livery of TNR where Karjalainen replaces you.
- Missing helmet pics for track specific helmets, new helmets and helmets of new drivers.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
So, for a final time, i wanted to ask : Is there going to be a feature race for the testers, given the debacle that was the last time out for the testers? And if so, would a normal qualifying session be run...

Not overly bothered really, just think it would be nice to have, if time permitted.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
danm schrieb:
> Damn. Unless I appeal and have the blessing of
> every boss to allow TNR to blow their entire
> boosts for the finale (won't happen, but worth an
> ask!? Seasons over, championships won)

Yes, just yes. Everyone please do this, exploding cars are always great :-p
I'd totally support this, not going to view the championship tables, so can't say whether you could win a place in WCC because of this.

Also I always wondered: Dan M (danm), Dam N (damn); pun intended? ;)
Every single time I read your post this comes to my mind xD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 12:58PM by xSilvermanx.
So, yes it is true. I am making a comeback. I'm very excited about this. You can blame Mullet345 for planting the idea in to my head.
It's been a while since I've been in a cocpit, but I quess everythings gonna go ok. I wasn't too bad last time out, it was just the life outside the internet that made me inactive and I felt I was just causing harm to Snake. That's why I fleed from the series. But now I'm back and there is no life outside the internet anymore :P. Well, yes there are, but my access to internet is now easier than it was before.

Anyway, its nice to be back.
Vomit Schreef:
> So, yes it is true. I am making a comeback. I'm
> very excited about this. You can blame Mullet345
> for planting the idea in to my head.
> It's been a while since I've been in a cocpit, but
> I quess everythings gonna go ok. I wasn't too bad
> last time out, it was just the life outside the
> internet that made me inactive and I felt I was
> just causing harm to Snake. That's why I fleed
> from the series. But now I'm back and there is no
> life outside the internet anymore :P. Well, yes
> there are, but my access to internet is now easier
> than it was before.
>
> Anyway, its nice to be back.

Welcome back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Welcome back Tommi! :)

My GPGSL Career

Mills safe, but seemingly lost in the Andes upon a Llama

Reports are coming in that TNR boss Mills, missing for the last 9 days, is alive and well and has not been kidnapped. Rumors began to surface immediately after a fierce debate with AMR manager Stuart 'Messy Fingers' Ingers may have turned ugly. Mr Messy Fingers, originally thought to be a play on his passion for 14th century baroque tapestry and landscapes, was a former active member of a notorious crime gang 'up north'.

That very same gang shared continental links with mobs linked further still to Martini Paddock Racing and new kids One Racing. It was speculated that at least one of these were sourced by a senior GPGSL Committee (believed to be Mr Ingers) to take Mills hostage for his consistent opposition and resistance to 'The Power' (AMR).

The reports of the kidnapping were first made when TNR did not make their expected boost application for Silverstone. Something that would never be missed for any occasion. It is thought Mills will try and heavily fight for his boost application to be reinstated.

Though we are pleased to discover that, whilst he most likely was kidnapped by one of the Messy Fingers Cronies', Mills has been spotted safe and sound riding a Llama somewhere close to the Peruvian border. We have been told he is making the most of his little excursion by trying to find exactly where Argentina is in South America. Despite being pretty far off on the map, what isn't far off is a possible signing of a fresh new talent to the GPGSL for S8 he found on his travels - a snappy little Argentine.

For health and safety reasons, urine tests have shown that he is not related to Jorge Caranti.

End of Statement
International Party in My Pants Adventure Holidays News Corp sponsored by Coca Coca like everything is in South America

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 10:41AM by danm.
I was pissing myself laughing reading that announcement but the one that got me the most was this...

'The Power'

Also expect to have a thread made about you at GP4Forever in the near future.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Press Release: Domenech: "I am very happy to participate"

Apparently, Emanuel "Mane" Domenech has signed with a team, which is not yet known, but his manager told us: "After having had several meetings (A pity that Mills of the team TNR came just to meet after I have signed already other team; just had a good chat with them - and ate a nice banquet too ;)-), with Mane reached an agreement with a team that we will not give the name yet because the team will wait to give the lineup after the race at Silverstone."

Emanuel, meanwhile, said: "I am very happy to participate, this will be my first championship in GPGSL, hope to get lucky to fight against AMR that I see it has a turbine as so ;) to ride engine. Believe that I am one of the first Argentine to participate here, too bad that our reputation here is not very good for the problems were with another person, but I will try to use the "Argentinian Tradition" to run."

He also talked about a possible future team: "We're working on a car looking to participate in the tournament, we have the chassis ready, so we are working on is in the design, and other design appeared much convinced me, but we're talking light years ahead of time ;)."

Also "Mane" said that soon he publish his helmet to be used for Season 9.

Before leaving, "Mane" said: "Thanks for the good vibes, now I have to go to eat quickly with team personnel but not going to leave anything to eat ;)"

When Domenech and his manager were going with a Dodge Coronado, was heard they were going with the song The Chain by Fleetwood Mac... Are they admirers of the good music too?

End Of The Statement

Home race yey, party at mine x

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell yeah, count me in! ^^

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
For health and safety reasons, urine tests have shown that he is not related to Jorge Caranti.

Comedy Gold! +1 Upvote for you Sir!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Until I read Dan's press release, I hadn't realised that indeed everything is sponsored by Coca Cola, at least in Uruguay. They sponsor our football and basketball national teams, and also the football tournament. LOL!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Rumours of my involvement in Dan Mills abduction are completely unsubstantiated. Given his absurd story of looking for Argentina on the back of a lama, Mr Mills has obviously been inhaling adhesive fumes once again.

This may come as some surprise, but I have no qualms in allowing TNR to use the rest of its boost at Silverstone. In fact, I think all teams should be made to use any unused team boost in the final round. Pass me the evostick!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 11:34PM by Stoopid.
Dan Mills

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy