Eastern Creek GP circuit

Posted by auscain 
Re: Eastern Creek GP circuit
Date: June 10, 2021 01:37PM
Posted by: asdqweyuk
it is too sad to see this track not finished.

it has really beautiful driving pleasure and it seems nearly finished.

all it need fill with land to under flying road.

if there is anyone to teach how to it me, i will try to do it.

Note: i have any idea creating track, all i know open it with gp4, convert tex to tga for see textures. it is enough for beginning isnt it = )

but guys, it has really good driving taste wth slalom and elevation difference. it's too worth to finish it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2021 01:37PM by asdqweyuk.
Date: June 17, 2021 05:15PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello asdqweyuk,

Last year, I did Eastern Creek (now Sydney Motorsport Park) but unfortunately there are two bad news. First of all, the dat is the work of auscain and you have to ask for his permission. The second bad new is that my track was about my first one and it was just for my personal track, but I must tell you that is very bad and it doesn't seem a lot to the original. Here are some screenshots below.

For me too, built a track is difficult, I even don't know how to the dat files. And I don't speak very well english to read the lo2k's guide. So I do what I can and I'm sure you can do it too if you try. GP4 builder is intuitive enough.

You've got too to be skill and have imagination. I don't know how to make the banks, so I downloaded one day a rock on Sketchfab. Now I built some tracks (but I didn't create many tracks :-) LOL) by using this Sketchfab rock. It allows me to fill the elevations etc... and to do each time my own textures on it. If you enter in GP4 builder, you'll see that my tracks are the mess because of many "collages". But it's the result that counts.

For this moment, as you see below too, I built Sonoma Raceway (old Sears point) with all my collages. I made a strange support but it's to facility my work. One more time, that's the result that counts. The dat is by atticus and atticus lets our free to work on his dat without his permission. I don't know if I will go to the end but maybe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2021 01:27PM by viking75.
Date: June 17, 2021 05:30PM
Posted by: livejackass
Looking good Viking75, i hope released one day :)
Date: June 17, 2021 05:46PM
For this moment, you can download my new version of Monument Valley here, in the middle of this page, that I introduce with one of your very nice mods ;-) : [www.grandprixgames.org]

As I say in the post, I was disappointed by the Monument Valley I did a few months ago cause it was too bad. I tried to do another one better. Most of houses, derricks etc. are by Meteoro, and the mod by livejackass.

P.S : I'm an idiot, here's so simply my link, but for the screenshots take a look on the page I told you :

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2021 05:47PM by viking75.
Date: June 17, 2021 06:08PM
hey Viking75, i glad to see you are trying to finish it. it is not problem any texture issues or missing textures, if there is no raad in air, it is enough for me. because we can change and add textures. i am going to finish to my mod, iw ll change some textures of some tracks,

this Permission issue is big headache, it seems auscain is no more here after february, maybe he will not turn back, but with this permission logic, we cant add samething on his works even if maybe he here, immediately give to us to permission.

i am trying to telling this. all people in here are trying to prevent to die of this beautiful game. Auscain gave his hours for give game to beautiful track, add value to it, and try to game stay playable. we are trying to support this target with adding something on it, or as you finishing main built. but we cant. why? permission issue. what a logic.

by the way, thanks for your respond and i will wait you finish lovely eastern creed. it has really good driving pleasure with its amusement park like taste because of its elevation differencies.
Date: June 17, 2021 06:22PM
Asdqweyuk, I will not finish Eastern Creek cause this work is too old now and I think about other tracks (maybe). But you can edit it and add objects and textures. But I remind you it's a very bad work, never finished, with many bugs. If you have permission from austain, I'll upload it. ;-)
Date: June 17, 2021 06:37PM
Posted by: livejackass
viking75 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For this moment, you can download my new version
> of Monument Valley here, in the middle of this
> page, that I introduce with one of your very nice
> mods ;-) :
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
>
> As I say in the post, I was disappointed by the
> Monument Valley I did a few months ago cause it
> was too bad. I tried to do another one better.
> Most of houses, derricks etc. are by Meteoro, and
> the mod by livejackass.
>
> P.S : I'm an idiot, here's so simply my link, but
> for the screenshots take a look on the page I told
> you :
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> C3%2589tats-Unis_-_Monument_Valley.rar/file

Date: June 17, 2021 07:40PM
viking75 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asdqweyuk, I will not finish Eastern Creek cause
> this work is too old now and I think about other
> tracks (maybe). But you can edit it and add
> objects and textures. But I remind you it's a very
> bad work, never finished, with many bugs. If you
> have permission from austain, I'll upload it. ;-)

unfortunately he is not here anymore.
Date: June 17, 2021 08:20PM
Here's Sydney Motorsport Park (Eastern Creek). Hope you or someone else will progress this poor track. Enjoy anyway !

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: June 17, 2021 08:43PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Ey man, this track looks brilliant! You have far more skills in track building than I will ever have! ;) (Y)
Date: June 17, 2021 09:46PM
i went to test drive before comment it. firstly little important comment from me, i give overtake test of it to track. it has power track car setups now as Monza with 2-1 wing settings. but with it overtakes are low in race. but if use Hybrid track car setup as Montreal, than there is good overtakes and competation pleasure high.

but more important comment fro me that, you give to life again to Eastern Creek. she is alive again with your efforts. thank you very much and thanks to auscain too.
Date: August 02, 2023 03:18AM
Posted by: evroic
The link doesn't work. Can someone provide a new download link, please? That would be great :-)!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: August 02, 2023 08:36AM
Thanks for your PM. Yes, here are new links :

Sydney Motorsport Park (Eastern Creek)

[www.mediafire.com]

Monument Valley

[www.grandprixgames.org] [www.mediafire.com]

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2023 09:07AM by viking75.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy