GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
I know it's early, but I bet Gilson will be the new champion this season.

Qualifying was not special.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well I don't suppose that's too bad considering we didn't use a boost but if the race isn't any better we may have to write this season off already.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

wow, 7th is a great result. it's been a long time since the last time i entered the top 10 in qualifying.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
looking forward to the race :-)

My GPGSL Career
Owen Edwards @oensan 26m
4th is a great place to start tomorrow, well away from my team-mate ;) Seriously though, time to make up for last weekend's farce.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I don't suppose that's too bad considering we
> didn't use a boost but if the race isn't any
> better we may have to write this season off
> already.

I'm sure there will be some good results as the season goes on. And you still have me going well in the tester's championship. I know it's still early days, but it's usually best not to count the season over until later on.

Was hoping to be near the front, but pole is just perfect! That gives me a good chance for a win. I am very happy with that lap. :-) Just need to get a good start in the race, and keep it on the track.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
I really need to start improving my pace...

Wow. 4th place. Great result. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Rubbish

13th....well lets hope we can improve on that in the race! =)
Once again better than Ed, which is nice. And 5th is my first decent qualifying result this seasin. Still I had hoped for a bit better, especially for Ed. I still hope though that this might be enough for a podium.

Could I please ask for a mobile friendly result overview for the race? Would appreciate it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Awesome lap! Nice to be back in the first rows, now let's hope that the race is as great as this!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good work by the two Demon drivers! Well done lads.....(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
we are not far to get some points
2..2.1-21?! *throws toys out of the pram*
Top 10, well....
Disappointing hope to make up for it in the race

X (@ed24f1)
Decent qualifying for MPR 6th and 9th, both starting from a reasonable position. But we need to improve for sure!

Qualifying was oke, made a small mistake that costed me a top 4 starting position. Outqualified by Hunsley, he did a good lap. Lets hope we have the racepace to gain some positions.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Again first place snatched away! Damnit this weekend xD Ah well 2nd is extremely nice! Well done Gary :) We haven't quite found the problem in Connor's car yet, but something was definitely not right in quali, we expect a big improvement during the race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy