GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Charrel Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rico Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Minardi is still the only team to win more then
> > one race this season, lets get to more as 2 :D
>
> Respect for that, but MPR will follow soon ;)

Be my guest, we will have 3 wins then :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Mullet345 Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> -----
> > Mullet345 Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That was indeed a great race. Plenty of
> action
> > and
> > > plenty of incidents. Everyone here at
> Christel
> > VXR
> > > are quite dissappointed to see a podium taken
> > from
> > > Pederson after being the innocent bystander
> in
> > > Greenhalgh's incident. At least he got the
> > fastest
> > > lap, which shows that Christel have the
> speed.
> > > Time to bring on Interlagos.
> > >
> > > @captainfranko, what happen to the
> announcement
> > of
> > > Christel's new engine supplier for S9? I
> > thought
> > > you were going to announce it during the full
> > > feature race?
> >
> > He did, directly after the start ;-)
>
>
> Odd. I don't think Conner mentioned it. And if it
> was revealed in the comments I couldn't see them
> (as I missed the stream and so watched the video
> through Youtube) and so I don't know the new
> supplier.

I beleive he finally announced it to be Audi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Audi it is. I meant to announce during the stream but screaming baby took precedent...

For more info www.christelvxr.blogspot.com

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2013 07:20PM by CaptinFranko.
Good signing Chris, are you and One Racing going to work together on these powerplants?

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Round 7 - Boromo - Official Results Tables

Round 7 - Boromo - Official Standings Tables

Round 7 - Boromo - Official Boost Tables

Round 7 - Boromo - GPGCL

well not to shittie afterall, havent seen the video coverage yet as my internet is still acting up....but for what i understand i could/should have finished higher up and the fastest lap does show some improvment so i would like to retract my previous comment about the race and i will look forward to the next one! Seems like i was to quick to post without knowing the facts, sorry to my team for doing that!

:)

After my boatride it was time to be serious again, here a short statement after the Boromo GP

About the race I can be very clear, we had a bad qualifying and we need to improve this. But we managed to get some good pace in the car during the race. We had some decent fights, we had luck from other cars crashing but we showed that we are determined to win! Hunsley and I both used a different strategy, this brought us together at the end of the race. To bad I couldnt take Hunsley's position, then I would be more ahead in the lead.

On the teamside, we have gotten a bit closer to AMR, thanks to Hunsley's pace. We need to stay close to them and keep scoring more points. On the other hand One Racing has gotten a lot closer, with van Renselaar being on fire.

Officialy im stil in the lead of the WDC, but that doesnt say much at this point. I think the fight for the title is between me, Maverick, Greenhalgh but also Edwards and Van Renselaar. Next up is Brasil, statisticly this circuit has never been good to me. But I will fight to the max, so im looking forward to it!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Definitely not my best race, and I lost some important points by that driving mistake. But there are still many races left, so there are many chances to show some better performances.

@Connor: the coverage was awesome, I enjoyed it very much. Hope to see more of them (Y)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Just back from Burkina Brazil where the sun was shinning and the girls were so pretty (H) (K) :-)

...and look what I found back home :

Dear, dear, dear... What an horrendous winter we got here :(

I'm slowly climbing out of the pit in the standings table.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Audi it is.

Nice choice. Just wondering if Christel will do something similar to Scuderia Minardi with the test cars. I wouldn't mind driving the car with Audi on it.

As for my testers championship position, only losing one place to 12th isn't as bad as I first thought. With Interlagos coming up I'm really going to need to get a decent result if I want to get back into the top 10.

@truecrysis, you did very good with the coverage. I hope you can do another round sometime later this season. Which round do you think you would want to do?

Ahh sorry the planned interview was missed Chris! Interesting partnership i have to say though...

@Mullet Interesting question, if i had to choose any round i think either 16/17 as that will be when the championship is decided, so would be quite fun to do... Between then and now, i think hockenheim, a1 ring or imola would be interesting tracks to do, but i would be completely happy to do any so whenever the GPGSL can fit me in! Although i do think Monaco is best left to pictures... it would stretch my limits having to commentate for 40 minutes on absolutely nothing.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
truecrysis Wrote:
> Ahh sorry the planned interview was missed Chris!
> Interesting partnership i have to say though...
>
> @Mullet Interesting question, if i had to choose
> any round i think either 16/17 as that will be
> when the championship is decided, so would be
> quite fun to do... Between then and now, i think
> hockenheim, a1 ring or imola would be interesting
> tracks to do, but i would be completely happy to
> do any so whenever the GPGSL can fit me in!
> Although i do think Monaco is best left to
> pictures... it would stretch my limits having to
> commentate for 40 minutes on absolutely nothing.

I might do Monaco. Film it and cut it down to a highlights video.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Owen Edwards @oensan 3 hrs
Thought I was gonna grab @JohnMaverick's 2nd but still, another great result to keep us in the hunt. Shame about that big fat Singapore DNF!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Crappy race, although it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Lost my top-10 streak but at least I am hanging there in the WDC. Of course, WHAT A RACE FOR STEFAN, big congratulations for you and for our boss Hot Rod Vilela, the south american warrior spirit combined with fine european driving got us to the top in little time :-) I am hoping to do my best and why not? Score my first win and the second for ONE Racing. Now that we've proven that we're a winning team, I feel that we can achieve more than this.

On a side note, does my membership of the MPR Driver Development Program grant me access to the festival? I would love some Martini Rosso right now ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
MAC Racing Announcment.

After such a great performance, we regret to announce that MAC Racing
and Monil Santilal will be parting ways.

It apperas that the hard work that comes with racing for a small team
has gotten to hard for Monil and he wants to go back to his cooshy test
position.

But we see this as a great opprtunity to give our young tester
Gianluigi Silvestre a chance to shine in the main game. We know this
kid has a bucket load of talent and this experience will do nothing but
help his progress to the top.

We are also delighted to announce that Gianluigi's test position will be
filled by the ever brilliant Keely Grant. We would like to say a big
welcome back to the team for Keeley after a sabbatical and we look
forword to continuing this relationship from where it left off.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ladies, start your engines! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Santilal Returns Home

MAC Racing today announced the termination of its loan deal with Portuguese driver Monil Santilal.

Santilal, who finished 5th for MAC Racing at the last round of the GPGSL at Boromo, West Africa, will return to his test drivers seat at MPR with immediate affect.

The runner-up in Season 1, who drove for MPR for three seasons before taking a sabbatical, announced his return to the GPGSL with the team for Season 8 late last year.

It is believed there was some tension between the two teams over the Portuguese, with MAC Racing wanting him to continue as a race driver and MPR wanting him to return to a test seat.

Both Santilal and team owner Dan Paddock where unavailable to comment on the situation at the present time.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
It's hard to believe that Monil wants to be a test driver again.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Silly season already? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy