GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Incident 2k9 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear the person who does the mods,
>
> Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but because I've
> run out of luck with Jean Alesi's helmet I will
> revert to my own one (with a slight change of
> colour from last season).
>
That's because you got the luck of Alesi in the package too... ;)

Round 7 - West Africa?/Boromo Superveloz - Full race live broadcast!

The live broadcast of the full race is about to go live! The view the full coverage, head to this link: [www.twitch.tv]

The stream should also be on any ios or android device. To watch on a mobile device, go on the app store and search for the twitch.tv app. Download and once the stream is online search the word boromo. It should come up with a live channel under the name of sonnorcteer. Select and watch! Be warned, the quality of all mobile twitch apps is pretty aweful, so do not hold too high expectations!

Can't get the chat to work but i am watching!

X (@ed24f1)
Solid result with a car going backwards.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Whoa!!! What a race !!!
Great coverage, Connor, very enjoyable.

SCR boys were less unlucky than us in the testers race : they got the opportunity to finish their race :-/

By a stroke of luck/misfortune (however you look at it) i was awake at 4:45am this morning on a warm night, so got up to watch most of that race coverage.
Jake, Jake, Jake.... what are we going to do with you?! LOL. Time to ditch that helmet design, for sure.....

Not a great run for us in the race, with a bit of a lack of clear air to utilise our boost. The dueling in that mid-field pack was intense.

(watchng the Daytona 500 here too, big wreck caused by Kyle Busch.... remind me never to sign him as a driver....)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Press Announcement

Chris Warrington was rushed to a hospital somewhere in the world following a horrific crash this afternoon in the race. He released a statement saying that he had suffered damage to his right thumb, but would be ready to get back into the car for the next race. Warrington was reported to be mildly annoyed at not having finished the race after a good qualifying position, but had a poor start before his crash.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Solid result with a car going backwards.

Sorry matey, hang in there! It'll be a tough season but next season we'll get LOADS of boost to use

Always look on the brightside ;-)

wheres the afterparty gonna be ?! Finished my Jack Daniels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The afterparty is being hosted at the MPR Distillery Station.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Charrel seen rushing of track after the race

Charrel can we ask you some questions?
Hey guy's, sorry no! I just want to leave the track ASAP after this race. See you al in Brasil!

Later on we found a picture of Charrel on twitter, saying "Cu all! Im having a private party on my new MPR boat, a gift from Dan Paddock. Who the girl is? No idea! Some russian model"

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> The afterparty is being hosted at the MPR
> Distillery Station.

I'm on my way, i'll bring some Hustler TV girls with me.
Btw Dan, we need to talk boats, that one is way too small for such a big driver as Captain Charrel, i mean Morgan, I mean Jalving, oh my god the JD is kicking in..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 08:18PM by Rico.
Thanks for doing the coverage Connor. Well done to ONE racing. Good win in their first season.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

The best part of the race was when I swapped from Red Hot Chili Peppers's Stone Cold Brush to Metallica's Creeping Death and overtook Hinz (H)

My GPGSL Career
John Maverick post-race interview after the award ceremony

Reporter: "John, congratulations, first, to a solid 2nd place. How do you feel now?
Maverick: "I'm really exhausted, happy that was I able to bring home that 2nd place and yet a bit disappointed, too."

Reporter: "Yeah, we heard a lot of your pit radio with Stuart Ingers. What was going on?
Maverick: "Right before the start I had a blinking fuel pump light, which worried me already. I don't know why, but I had some bad feeling. The start was great, though, and I was able to pull in a bit of a gap. But suddenly the engine started to get hiccups and that led to a lot of rear tyre graining. I had to switch from fuel Mix 1, to Mix 2 and lost a bit of my pace. But at least the tyres were fine again, for the moment. However, due to this I had to make a very early pit stop. This turned out to be a good decision, however, since I avoided traffic in the pit lanes and had a clear track, which brought be back to P1. But then I started to lose more and more fuel and had to decrease the engine power even further.

Reporter: "Do you think you could have held second place if Ed hadn't had this mistake, which took him out and threw back Pedersen as well? Also, did you see what happened?
Maverick: "I think it's pretty clear that I couldn't have kept them behind me, without Ed's mistake. So, strangely I think I have to thank him as well, for this good position. I just saw from the corner of my eye, in the mirror, that Ed had an unexpected movement. But the next moment, Stefan blocked my view when he was about to overtake me. So no, I didn't really see it. Will have to check the video coverage later, with the team. It's a pity though, since this prevented us from a very good team result.

Reporter: "What can you say about Stefan van Renselaar?"
Maverick: "There's not much to say, other than 'Congratulations'. A well deserved win. Of course one can argue that he profited a lot from my problems. And that's probably true. But even without, he drove an excellent race and totally deserves the win. It's not only this race, he's driving a fantastic season. Of course I'm unhappy that he took the win from me. But that's how racing goes. After all, I can be very happy with 2nd place and that I could bring it home over the finish line with less than a tenth to Owen. That shows how much power I was actually lacking!"

Reporter: "Now you're equal in points with Charrel in the WDC. Will this put extra pressure on you?"
Maverick: "No, it won't. Of course I'm happy to be where I am, but it's too early in the season to start digit games or psychological tricks. I'm in a good position and if I can keep up the trend from the last two races, hopefully without further technical issues, then I can start thinking about a shot on the title. But there's still such a long way to go and there are still so many people in range. I just concentrate on the next race and see where it goes."

Reporter: "Thank you, John. Enjoy the party now."
Maverick: "Thank you."

Then he rushes off and calls after Scala "Matteo! Where's the pizza?"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Congrats again to Stefan for the win :-) so, another driver winning another race,eh? ;)

My GPGSL Career
So Jack, you’re back in the top ten after a few fruitless races, how do you feel?

Relieved really. After quali I was kinda expecting this to be another tough race for us but thankfully our gamble to setup the car for the race rather than quali paid off brilliantly, of course aided by the casualties, so it’s a relief to be bringing home some decent points.

Can we expect a more competitive you in the upcoming races?

I would like to think so. After making the switch from MAC this season I feel that I am starting to get to settle into the new car and surroundings and I think my performance today showed that I have what it takes to compete with the big boys.

Do you think can fight for the championship now then?

In all honesty I think this year is a no go, especially considering how far we are behind Charrel. But next year I think I’ll be in a position to go for the title.

Speaking of Charrel, did you receive any team orders to let him through in the closing laps?

Yes I did, however by the time the order came through he was more occupied with keeping Scala behind him and with Greidanus and Pedersen in close proximity, it was too risky for us to try the swap; especially with Greenhalgh already out of the race.

One last question Jack, with rumours going round that both your current team MPR as well as Christel are considering pulling out at the end of the season and yourself being next on the waiting list, would you be willing to hang up your racing gloves should an opportunity arise at the end of the season?

To be honest I’d pounce at the opportunity to manage a team, especially given the number of teams waiting for a place on the grid. However, whilst I’ve heard nothing from within the team to suggest either way, I’d be very surprised to see Dan pull the plug. Of course I can’t comment on the situation at Christel, but regardless I would love the opportunity to have a crack at team management.

Thanks for your time Jack

No problem.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Round 7 - West Africa?/Boromo Superveloz - Full Qualifying Coverage!

Full Video Coverage

Picture Results
[img820.imageshack.us]

Excellent coverage! Pity about my mistake, crucial points wasted

X (@ed24f1)
Something else, and Ruben, imagine, this time it's not Zandvoort! ;)

As nice as the track is, but there where still many incidents, despite the AI mistake reduction. What I found even more striking, however, was that both polesitters lost their pole at the start, which is due to the CC-line of the first corner, I think. So, if this track shall be used next season again, I'd vote that we ask for permission to rework the CC-line, so that the polesitter not automatically loses one or two places at the start.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy