GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
I'll take that, looks like bit of boost actually helped for once. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Another disastrous run to only take 20th. The boost obviously did not work out for me this time. Oh well, it's up to Pedersen and Elleker now to try and bring home something for Christel.

Wow! I must say that I am pretty happy with 10th fastest in that session! Was getting quite downcast with the fact i seemed to be almost last for most of the session! A pretty close, competitive session, so not too unpleased with my other driver, Sebastian Nell, down in 16th. Good effort all round from Demon Racing.....

Now, time for pizzas.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
2nd and 18th, I had a great lap and a fantastic feeling with the car. John had some problem with the tyres. And that when we're driving with Bridgestones :o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Both inside top ten is strong for us

Good result for the SCR test drivers. Now a similar result in the main event would be nice :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
13th on my return...yeah, I'll take that.

But only one screenshot? Come on Mal, do you not have the helmet I've used for the past four years? ;)

I was told the test mod was up to date.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was told the test mod was up to date.

Do you have a pic of my car that isn't just the cockpit?

I'll let you know if it's up to date then. :)

7th and dead last is surely not what we were expecting at AMR. But at least it's some valuable points for Andrei to try and secure the testers championship. And as for Daniel...meh, what shall I say. I seriously hope that I can do better than that!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
OHH so so close to nabbing pole! Well done to Rod and Rico for putting in some smashing laps.
Can't say I'm unhappy, atleast I finished twice ^^
so 16th place is a result I can live with, considering that I didn't use any boost.

Just a question: Which perf-value is used for the testing-session by GP4? Quali or Race-pace?
We'll have to top the cars up with Dolmio before quali.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Good stuff from Rico.

xSilvermanx schrieb:
> Can't say I'm unhappy, atleast I finished twice
> ^^
> so 16th place is a result I can live with,
> considering that I didn't use any boost.
>
> Just a question: Which perf-value is used for the
> testing-session by GP4? Quali or Race-pace?

When the test session is only a qualifying, like this time and like usually, then the qualifying perf is used by the game, since the test session is run as a qualifying in-game. If it is a feature event like last time, then naturally the qualifying perf is used for the qualifying and the race perf used for the race.
Nonetheless, even when the test session is only a qualifying, driver's perfs are both increased, just with a little difference. I'll explain it with an example:

Test session with only a qualifying mode:
Drivers get the following points added to their qualifying perf:
1. 30 points
2. 25 points
3. 20 points
4. 19 points

Whereas for their race perf they get:
1. 22 points
2. 21 points
3. 20 points
4. 19 points

At a full feature event, they get 30, 25, 20, 19 ... points for both sessions (like the race drivers, too), since it's natural that they'd gain more race experience when actually driving a race.

Any issues sorted out?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The test mod that Mal has, is up to date. Your helmet is included Dean.

GPGSL-S8-2012_Test_Drivers_v13.cuh

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Meh...@#$%& again

Stoopid Wrote:
> The test mod that Mal has, is up to date. Your
> helmet is included Dean.
>
> GPGSL-S8-2012_Test_Drivers_v13.cuh

4th :-) Happy with that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy