GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah it is surprising.

We'll have to see.

I'm rather fond of the old Martini stripes though.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Rockstar eh? I've heard rumours that Matt Houston's the ambassador for that company.
Re: GPGSL S8 Round 12 -Imola - San Marino Grand Prix
Date: May 28, 2013 08:06PM
Posted by: Gigi4
I won't be last!!!

So far so good... guess that's the best I can do with this pain in my back LOL (no, really, damn Uni with no tables for my notes is killin' mah back) ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
so far so good :) hope to stay in 4th :)
Date: May 28, 2013 10:25PM
Posted by: GPGSL
Activity Check Results

It's a miracle! Not only was the check on time, but NOBODY was absent during the check. What are the chances of that?

Next check: 11th June

I don't know the chances, but I know the result: No driver swaps! Yeeepeee!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Activity Check Results
>
> It's a miracle! Not only was the check on time,
> but NOBODY was absent during the check. What are
> the chances of that?
>
> Next check: 11th June

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!!! =) lets keep it up! =P
Good to hear in regards to the activity check.

Sorry that I couldn't get parts 2 and 3 of qualifying up last night. Ended up getting tired while sorting the screens out, so decided to go to sleep. But I should be able to get them up later today. And just a quick question, seeing how fastest lap isn't counted from the tester's feature race, does anyone want to know who set the fastest lap during the tester's feature race?

The result should stand, at the end of the day it is the same for everyone, some days you get lucky, some you dont. Kx

We stay up all night to get lucky.........who said that? ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
YES! What a result :)

First for SMS, and 2nd for myself! Nice result even with a little bit of luck in the back, however Jo-Anne really deserved it! She was tailing Mills and without that little bump due to him rejoining she would have passed him to take first!

Let's hope SMS can repeat performance for the race :)

Good coverage :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mortal Wrote:
> We stay up all night to get lucky.........who said
> that? ;)

I'm pretty sure it was Grosjean's crew ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
mortal schrieb:
> >
>
>
> We stay up all night to get lucky.........who said
> that? ;)

Daft Punk?

GPGSL Rd12 San Marino GP - Qualifying

Part 2

Welcome back to Imola as we see MPR's Charrel Jalving head out for his run.

The closest time yet to Greenhalgh. 0.05 down,along with the quickest 1st sector, gives Jalving 2nd place.

Out comes Jack Hunsley, MPR's #2 driver. News surrounding this weekend speculate that Hunsley will be bringing his team into the series next season, following Christel's announcement that they are withdrawing from the series at season's end.

And Jack shows that the news is not bothering him one bit. With a 1:20.346, Hunsley now has provisional pole. He will be extremely pleased with this result.

Current championship leader, John Maverick, takes to the track for his qualifying run.

A poor lap from Maverick sees him take 6th place. He probably would've preferred a top 3 placing, but this is the best he can manage.

Jake Legge in his Demon heads out for his qualifying lap. Demon showed good pace during the tester's race, can Legge do the same in his qualifying lap?

The answer is clearly no. Legge goes slowest of all the driver's so far, leaving him in 12th.

Out comes Norbert Horvath, the first of the TNR's.

Horvath's time is only good enough for 8th.

Next out is Ross Cartwright in his SCR.

The time set by Cartwright is only good enough for him to sit in 10th.

Here comes the second ONE of Stefen van Renselaar. He has been having a great season so far, and will be hoping to continue his good form.

Not a good lap by Stefen. It's only good enough for 13th. Looks like he'll have to fight from outside the top 10.

Out next for his lap is Tobias Kederer, the second of the Shadow drivers.

Kederer will be disappointed with his time, as it puts him in 15th.

The second group of drivers have now completed their laps. Here is the current order.

Text: 1 - Hunsley, 2 - Greenhalgh, 3 - Jalving, 4 - Greidanus, 5 - Somogyi, 6 - Maverick, 7 - Pederson, 8 - Horvath

Text: 9 - Silvestre, 10 - Cartwright, 11 - Rodriguez, 12 - Steer, 13 - Van Renselaar, 14 - Hinz, 15 - Kederer, 16 - Legge

Only 6 more drivers left to go, but we must take a short break. So don't go anywhere.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
It's encouraging to see that so far I only dropped from 2nd place to 4th place in qualifying.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Here are some commercials to watch before the next part.

Date: May 29, 2013 10:28AM
Posted by: danm
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Kinda surprised we don't have more energy
> drink-sponsored cars around (apart from TSS/Demon
> using Red Bull, of course)

TNR ran with a Lucozade theme in S3. I was thinking last week of bringing that back, along with the yellow.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I was too cautios again, one lap qualy kills my season...
Oh, arsebiscuits. Another start from row 11 by the looks of things...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I'm not too dissatisfied with P6 so far, especially since the track seems to go worse with time. At least Charrel and Ed are not too far in front of me and Stefan is a good bunch back. That's important!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy