GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they don't post then their teams will stay at
> the bottom. If any of the currently active teams
> don't post, they too will go to the bottom. This
> keeps the active ones at the top without deleting
> anyone.

I totally agree with your system Stu. However, just to be fair with everybody, I feel that a notification via PM should be issued to all waiting owners. Whether they read it or not is their responsibility. However, the order you stated would be the one we would apply when the rule takes effect. That way we avoid inactive people desperately posting rubbish to save their team position. In other words, the damage is done. But we will give you the chance not to make it worse.

Just a little tweak I'm suggesting for an ammendment that's been waited for ages. IMO we should also do something about inactive drivers getting podiums and/or wins, another point of discussion. But we have the post-season for it. ;-)

To sum up, you have my support on this Stu (Y)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Thrilled with that qualifying lap, great to be in a good position at Spa again!

X (@ed24f1)
Crikey do we dare delete Facebook F1? If we do I fear it might trnasform into Twitter racing; then we would never get rid of it.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

mortal
f) Team owners are not permitted to poach drivers directly. Poaching of drivers will incur a 20 point championship penalty.

Can you explain that point please ? Well, I understand what means poach but I would like to know how teams and drivers can have contacts regarding the other points you mentioned. And will this apply for the transfer season as well ?

For the rest of the rules, I totally agree. The same for the waiting list.

Actually that line was meant to be removed lol. Sorry about that.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Round 9 - Belgium/Spa-Francorchamps - Race!

Race picture results
Race fastest laps

Another apology, this time for the quality of the coverage. Problems including and not limited too: video slipping further ahead of the audio as the race progresses, unsatisfactory commentary and bias towards myself.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Another midfield result, damn.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Demon Racing post Spa-Francorchamp Race press release..

Good finishing results for Demon Racing's two drivers!!!! Get yourselves back to the Demon motorhome, then it is the team owners shout at the local beer house!!! Sebastian did great in the Test session, and I was... well, average. Good weekend all round for Demon. Well done team....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
8th place is decent, nothing more.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great result after disappointing qualify! 2nd place is great and Connor earned it! Gary also made huge improvements from 19th to 11th, we got a nice load of points in, let's keep this up!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Great result after disappointing qualify! 2nd
> place is great and Connor earned it! Gary also
> made huge improvements from 19th to 11th, we got a
> nice load of points in, let's keep this up!

Cheers boss absolutely chuffed with that result! My first podium achieved in this conditions, things just worked out there. The first stint i was quick and with incidents grabbed 8th place behind Ruben but just couldn't get passed. Then a fantastic pit stop from my team helped me jump him and from there the pace was evident. Really glad to be able to mix it with the guys at the front and actually get some overtakes done for a change! Was a very close race though and at one point any one of the top 6 could have taken the win. Gary profited nicely from the track to grab an 11th and more points which is great, so overall a far better weekend than we expected after qualifying!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I don't always finish in the top 10, but when I do it's in 6th place.

I'm definitely pleased with that, roll on the beerhouse!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
After race comment
I want to say 3 things:

1st of all, congrats to Hunsley! In difficult conditions he proved to be fast! He was fighting for the lead in the race with Ed Greenhalgh! I will for sure join the party and champaign!! To bad you didnt manage to get a 2nd place, but its a podium and a good amount of points for the team! Congrats!

For myself, I am very sorry to dissapoint my fans! This was one of my worst races ever, I will be going back to our home base tomorrow and we will try and find out what we need to change. It has always been a problem with MPR that not both cars are fast, always 1 in front and 1 in the back. So lets focus on Germany and hope we can improve there.

In the WDC only Mr Greenhalgh scored loads of points, all of my other rivals like Maverick, Edwards, Van Renselaar and Kederer didnt finish, or finished close to me! So I am still in the fight for the WDC! Though, I think AMR with 2 constant top drivers will be hard to beat again..

Thanks for the amazing coverage, I enjoyed it a lot ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
This is honestly frustrating. There has to be a voodoo spell on this second AMR car ;) But it was a stupid accident. Three cars in a line in this corner, in the wet, this couldn't go well. But they took me in a sandwich and there was no way out for me. To make things worse, the side-pot got lightly damaged in this accident and made driving even harder. At least Ed could bring home the much needed points for the WCC from his victory. And for me, the only good thing about this race is that except Ed, all other direct opponents in the championship had even worse luck than I had. Yet it's a pity that I couldn't use this chance to bring home valuable points. The car would have been good enough for it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not a good race for me, 14th was lucky with other drivers crashing out or making mistakes. Just like in Brazil my car was completely off the pace. At least Ross got a decent result for the team in 9th.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Yeah a podium!
Yes, get in there! 40 races in and I finally made it onto the god damn podium! ;)

My thanks go out to the team, the car was absolute dream to drive in the wet.

Next on the list, the maiden win ;-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Rod_vs Schreef:
> I agree with pre-qualifying!
>
> About FP: terrible 10th race for me. Great 16th
> place from De Bruyker!

Thx boss... I'm still not used to check this forum, has to work on that as well... liked the tv commentary and footage, great stuff from Sonnorcteer and that for my first race at my home Grandprix.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
The car was a disaster regarding the handling all the race, I just had the completely wrong setup with too little ride height. When I turned in for Stavelot, I got aquaplaning the car just went straight. Sorry to the team for throwing away the points, I hope I can do better again at my home GP.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Thrilling race, great result for Chris. One might be dissapointed as we saw him in second untill the little incident but for an pretty much rookie driver it was way more as expected. Great race mate !

Matteo.. he, well... theres Always the next race ! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy