GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh oh...that's looking like it could be another tough weekend for us. 11th and 20th is not what I wanted to see from our testers. Especially not since Charrel has the speed here, too. We can't afford to let him pull away too far.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
haha, wishful thinking mate ;)
A very nice 7th there mate. Promising sign considering we did not use a boost.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Terrible!!! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Great debut for the Mitsubishi powerplants, this shows the huge potential it has and it should get even quicker as we keep developing them.
ofcourse Montreal is a track like no other but it gives me an good feeling.

@Charrel, you should feel sorry !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Great session for me :D

Well, finally.... A decent showing by me for a change. Always been a fan of Montreal's layout, so i am rapt with my 6th place. Bit of a shame Seb is down the order, but, i half expected the both of us to be in the lower end of the time sheets....

Good luck to Jake and Zsigimond for the qualifying session and the race. Your boss has shown how it is done, your turn to follow (and better!!)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well the Minardis have gone very well so hopefully we can carry that through to qualifying and the race.
12th position doesn't sound good but when I look at the gap, we are only 0.3 seconds behind the leader.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Awful, awful, awful... A weekend to forget for me. Going to get drunk. Hopefully the guys will do better in qualy and race.

____
good,very good. looking forward to the qualify :-)

My GPGSL Career
Getting better, maybe...
Nice work for Charrel, hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the weekend.

Some more work neede by Gareth but he is now getting firmly established in the testers championship.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 17th place. Not where I would like to be.

I only wish I could place my finger on what has gone wrong this season, we used a 4bhp boost and finish 14th and 17th. You and Stu did the best you could, but it honestly makes me not want to bother anymore.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wow ! Best lap at the start of the session and 4th at the end :-)
"C'était une bonne char"* I must say.
Just a pity I didn't improve my lap in the session, but I'm going on the good way after a difficult start of season.

* "it was a good car" in french canadian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 08:43PM by EricMoinet.
aww man! 21st is a real bummer!
Sadly, we can't all be winners. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> Sadly, we can't all be winners. :-)

But I thought that was the idea of the rule changes...so that we could all be winners!

That's part of the game, Chris. I can only repeat that it's not said that without these rule changes, Christel would have stayed at the upper end of the field. No way would teams like Demon or ONE had a chance though to drive there, though. So, the rule changes improved the chances for everybody. But having a good perf doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a good race. Despite the light advantage AMR had in the last two races, the first race was a big crap and in the second, we still only managed 2nd and 6th although the team had, combined with a boost, by far the best perf. All you can do is deal with it as it is.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> That's part of the game, Chris. I can only repeat
> that it's not said that without these rule
> changes, Christel would have stayed at the upper
> end of the field.
No way would teams like Demon or
> ONE had a chance though to drive there, though.
> So, the rule changes improved the chances for
> everybody. But having a good perf doesn't
> necessarily mean you'll have a good race. Despite
> the light advantage AMR had in the last two races,
> the first race was a big crap and in the second,
> we still only managed 2nd and 6th although the
> team had, combined with a boost, by far the best
> perf. All you can do is deal with it as it is.

I completely appreciate that. I also think that had the rules not changed and this had happened that I would not have felt so bad about it. I just feel at the moment that there would be more benefit to me being a driver as there would to being a team boss. Tom made the point a while back that in previous seasons boosts could have been spent strategically to try (again I appreciate that nothing is set in stone) to get out of a bad situation whereas this season there seems to be more benefit to having a driver with a good qualiyfing perf range than anything. I just feel a bit powerless as a team boss.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy