GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
With the GPGSL circus rolling into Adelaide, Demon Racing are taking extreme precautions with their food supplies, in a city where the drinking water is horrible, the local beer is made from the water from the local brown river, and the people are... well, the people are strange!
Demon Racing will be bringing each of its' team members a supply of a safe and healthy food source, the good old baked beans.

Fingers crossed, with the team already using team boost, the baked beans may even give us that extra boost of methane.....;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
It makes me really sad, that in this case TeamONE´s development is just in progress right now. :(

Please take a look:

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 10:19PM by pirx.
GPGSL S8 South Australian Grand Prix, Adelaide.

Official Free Practice Results

Ah 9th. Mighty improvement from last time out in Melbourne :D
YEAH! Now that's some luck finally! My good position at Melbourne got ruined in the race but this one stands :) Perfect lap at the perfect time

Nice to have Mal finishing 6th, Dominic had aimed his hopes on latter runs but the weather kinda ruined that one

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Glen can you order MPR some Heinz beans for the motorhome?

Forgot to go for a shop before coming to Adelaide

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Mixed feelings about free practise, I know Rodrigo made a mistake in the only lap that counted and that he would've been much more to the from if it hadn't started raining, but still he's in second to last place. Hopefully neither Carlos nor me will be anywhere close to that this weekend

I'm happy with 10th.
Absolutely amazing session for me. The car looks mighty this year. I never felt so confident in my entire racing career. Brilliant job guys!!! That car is on rails! ;)

____
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That car is on rails! ;)

You can thank GP4 for that ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Glen can you order MPR some Heinz beans for the
> motorhome?
>
> Forgot to go for a shop before coming to Adelaide

We can probably hook you up with some safe food - for a price, of course $$$$$!!!!!!!! Come by the DMR motorhome, and we shall see what we can arrange....(H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Hearing the talk of having Heinz beans makes me think what Christel VXR brought to eat for the driver's. I'd rather have a nice australian steak pie of the highest quality.

I hope those baked beans aren't the ones TNR uses in every season finale, or else we're up for some fireworks ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great result for SCR again, nice work Maikel! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Enough of the Adelaide bashing, I know it's just a joke but it's getting on my nerve.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Qualy has been run. Will try my bestest to get the screens posted tonight :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
20th at Melbourne, 19th at Adelaide. I'm improving. :-/
Hopefully being in Top 3 at the end of the season following that pace

13th and 18th... the horror...
At least Eric Moinet didnt try to crash me in the wall this time. You gotta take the positives out of a friday like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
11th is an improvement on Melbourne, moving forward which is good. The New mercedes engine feels strong and Im beginning to find the limits.

On a real life note Chris has asked me to pass on the news that my Nephew was born Monday morning at 2:39am. 7lbs 8oz. Mum and baby are doing well and will hopefully be out of hospital tomorrow (Wednesday). He also passes on his thanks to everyone for thier good wishes!
Rico écrivait:
> 13th and 18th... the horror...
> At least Eric Moinet didnt try to crash me in the
> wall this time. You gotta take the positives out
> of a friday like this.

Oh! You're a funny boy, young boy...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy