GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
I have received all the cars :) Only waiting on one helmet, Gui's ;)

The mods need driver pics for teamarts and mod menu. Also need loading screens, track gpi's and pitcrew updates. I am working on the loading screens and driver pics, so no problem there. The pitcrews only need a few teams updating, which I can do as well. I am only having problems with the track gpi's. If someone would like to volunteer to do them that would be great (H) Oh and if someone can do in-game visors as well that would be fantastic, I can let whoever does this have all the helmets :)

Free Practice has been run :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL S8 South Australian Grand Prix, Adelaide.

(Track by F1Virtual)

Friday Free Practice.

The GPGSL circus has hopped over to Adelaide from Melbourne. So far we haven't had any cases of the Adelaide Abdomen after drinking from the toilets and everyone is ready and rearing to go.

Sheppard gets practice underway.

Followed by Pellatt...

...Silvestre...

...and de Boer.

Sheppard takes 21.232s in the first sector.

Pellatt is slightly quicker with 21.196s.

45.193s in the second sector for Sheppard.

Pellatt quicker again with 45.075s.

Sheppard is first over the line in 1m12.408s.

Pellatt keeps up the quicker lap nearly two tenths quicker to take 1st.

Silvestre can't quite match the first two and takes 3rd so far.

De Boer shows SCR's win in the feature race in Melbourne was no fluke and takes the top spot.

His French team mate Moinet, however, seems to not got the best out of the car. 4th.

Vilela finishes slowest of all so far in 6th.

AMR's Sevastian sets a creditable 2nd place.

McGregor with an excellent 4th so far.

Oh the shame! Although TNR have got the test car here on time in Adelaide, Cramer's helmet seems to be still lost in the post. 3rd though for the rookie.

Van Smirren puts his Minardi into 7th position.

Copeman takes 5th just behind his team boss in the standings.

Ingers will have hoped for more, but it's better than the 21st he had in Melbourne. Well, so far it is.

Nell is the 13th runner and so far the slowest.

Thomas will be much happier with that lap, especially after his poor showing in the Australian GP. 5th position.

Brunner puts his Snake into 10th place.

Birthday boy Santilal takes 5th place.

5th place is quickly taken by Stoddart.

Rookie Roedl puts his One in 6th.

Another rookie doing well, taking 6th and outpacing his more experienced team mate Ingers.

And one not doing so well as MPR's McCarthy struggles with the street circuit and takes 14th only.

TNR continue to do well with their new machine, boss Mills puts his car into 3rd spot just beating his team mate Cramer.

Melbourne winner Scala, can only take 13th.

As Sheppard gets the 2nd round underway, lets look at the standings so far.

The track surface seems to be a little damp on the final turn.

As a result no one improved on the second runs.

Santilal kicks up spray in the final corner.

As McGregor demostrates, everyone is on average 2 secs slower.

Still no improvements and here's why.

Scala on a run is already 1.487 secs slower than de Boer by the first intermediate.

This has lengthened to 2.537s by the 2nd.

And nearly 3.5s by the finishing line.

The weather didn't improve much after this, so the first runs were the fastest for everyone.

Official results will be posted later... Much later zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have received all the cars :) Only waiting on
> one helmet, Gui's ;)
>
> The mods need driver pics for teamarts and mod
> menu. Also need loading screens, track gpi's and
> pitcrew updates. I am working on the loading
> screens and driver pics, so no problem there. The
> pitcrews only need a few teams updating, which I
> can do as well. I am only having problems with the
> track gpi's. If someone would like to volunteer to
> do them that would be great (H) Oh and if someone
> can do in-game visors as well that would be
> fantastic, I can let whoever does this have all
> the helmets :)
>
> Free Practice has been run :)

I don't know about any of that, but I'll definitely run the Singapore race. :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
According to the results in the screens I have the 7th fastest time. I sure hope I did get 7th. I have to wait until the official results come in to be sure.

@Incident 2k9, why is the userbar not showing up in my sig when I post?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 05:06AM by Mullet345.
Demon Racing Team Boss press release....

I am personally satisfied with my 15th place in the practise session. With a bit of team boost behind us, the Demon showed some decent pace. Albeit the session was cut short of genuine speed to be shown, 0.5 sec off the pace isn't too bad.
Sebastian on the other hand seemed to struggle. Lack of local knowledge perhaps, or just maybe we had him trialling some parts for the team...;) Whatever the case, 22nd spot for him isn't great!

Fingers crossed we get some dry running for qual when it is our turn to run, and the rain come for everyone else!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
A very close practice. 17th place isn't so good but hey, only 0.5 seconds behind the leader.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Pretty disappointed with 16th. I didn't feel comfortable in the car today and was planning on building through the session but was scuppered by the rain. With the entire field separated by 0.8 second it doesn't take much to drop down the order!

Mullet345 Wrote:
> According to the results in the screens I have the
> 7th fastest time. I sure hope I did get 7th. I
> have to wait until the official results come in to
> be sure.
>
> @Incident 2k9, why is the userbar not showing up
> in my sig when I post?

Good question...I'll slap it on Imageshack or something later on.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
P8 is again saddisfying. -Thanx to my Team for the hard work they´d done! Now looking forward to get rid of some own bodyweight that I collected from all the partying here at australia. :)

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
P3 and P4!

A LOT more solid than the contents of half the grids toilet pans, thats for sure!

:D

Must send Stu a lighter version of the TNR, that grey looks BLACK!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
SCR has the latest carbon fibre toilet seats installed in it's garages I'll have you know, nothing heavy about our pans! Not like the ridiculous high speed crapper at TNR our spies recently uncovered.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 01:14PM by mortal.
mortal Wrote:
> SCR has the latest carbon fibre toilet seats
> installed in it's garages I'll have you know,
> nothing heavy about our pans! Not like the
> ridiculous high speed crapper at TNR our spies
> recently uncovered.
> [img198.imageshack.us]
> seat.jpg

At Demon, all we can afford is a plastic cup and a wetwipe.

Glen won't be too pleased I've released our hygiene secrets though...

Owen Edwards @oensan 12m
Great start to the weekend for @TrueNorth! Hopefully @nhorry and I can carry this form through for the rest of the weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
meh...
what a *cough* nice *cough* result. If you have bad luck in first run and afterwards it starts raining, this happens. Oh, and first last place for me ever :-p
Good luck to Demon however. Hope that it starts raining again in qualifying AFTER they drove ^^
Congratulations, Tim!!! For me, nothing good, but no reason for cries!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Again a great test session from Andrei. He definitely has a good speed and might be a good candidate for the testers championship crown! Daniel again seemed to struggle a bit with the tires and then the weather change ended the hopes for a better second run. Unfortunate again, but 10th is still very solid. Good FP, guys.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mortal Schreef:
> The mod will be released once it is finished,
> afaik it's still waiting on cars etc.

ok i hope soon!!(Y)
Not what I expected after Round 1 ... hope I can do better next round!

Rod_vs schrieb:
> Congratulations, Tim!!! For me, nothing good, but
> no reason for cries!! =D

Thx boss! It seems the car fits better with my driving style than yours.

+
@ Team SCR: Are there beans on your menu every day? And maybe that´s where your extrapower comes from??
;)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy