GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
One Racing confirms Tim Roedl (AUT) for test-driver!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One Racing confirms Tim Roedl (AUT) for
> test-driver!!!

Added :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2012 03:43PM by Incident 2k9.
Christel VXR finalise Season 8 lineup

Christel VXR held a short press-conference this morning to announce the signing of rookie Australian racer Greg O'Brien as second test driver. "Greg represents the next driver to enter the Christel fold, and considering that our previous two testers have gone on to get race seats I have big hopes for Greg" said team boss Chris Copeman, who went on to say that "We're going to put him to work straight away as we have a straight line test of the CVXR03 planned soon." O'Brien joins Christel to partner AMR team boss Stuart Ingers in the teams test department.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Mullet345 Schreef:
> The Snake Motorsports livery looks great. This
> season is looking to be quite a colourful field.
> So which teams are left to show their livery? It
> would be disappointing if they have to use a car
> of shame livery.

Just three teams left, on the first page there are side shots posted of the presented cars in the teams line-up!

Right now we are still waiting on Team Shadow Subaru, True North Racing and Scuderia Minardi to launch their racing cars for S8! However Dan's userbar suggests the TNR could be covered with pink ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
The TSM had been launched somewhen at the end of last season, so I'm optimistic that I don't have to drive the car of shame.

@Stu: first pack of gridcars is ready, but...

;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
> The TSM had been launched somewhen at the end of
> last season, so I'm optimistic that I don't have
> to drive the car of shame.
>
>
> @Stu: first pack of gridcars is ready, but...
> [4.bp.blogspot.com]
> AAAAAAAACxE/5QtfHJ79ECs/s1600/full-mailbox.jpg
>
> ;)

Was it? I don't remember that!

Mailbox is now cleared ... well it's got a little more space in it ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yep, it was, in an OTL special issue: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
hi guys, ahoi racers!

I´m proud being part of team ONE as a testdriver and hope to help development of my new team here at GPGSL. Also big thx to my teamboss Rodrigo Vilela for believing in my skills. I´m sure, together with Carlos Rodríguez & Stefan Van Renselaar we can push Team ONE to the top!

Wish you all a sucessfull Season 8!
I remember that now. How did I forget that? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Looking forward to seeing what Rico & Dan have come up with on the livery front.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Just want to take a moment to thank Christel VXR for signing me up as test driver. I'll do what is needed of me to help with the team's development of their cars so that it may help them to the top. This is my first season of GPGSL and I feel it is going to be a rough start.

That deadline is loomimg large!

CoS!! CoS!!!! mwuuhaaahaaaa!!!! ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
It's looking more and more like there's gonna be 6 cars of shame in Australia, especially as I haven't seen Tom or Rico around here for a little while...

@Stu: Greg O'Brien's helmet will be with you before Wednesday, he just needs to sign it off first. :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Cheers mate :)

Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> It's looking more and more like there's gonna be 6
> cars of shame in Australia, especially as I
> haven't seen Tom or Rico around here for a little
> while...
>
> @Stu: Greg O'Brien's helmet will be with you
> before Wednesday, he just needs to sign it off
> first. :)

4 cars! ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Have no fear, it is the off-season and we are currently hard at work underneath the engine cover if the TSM-01. It WILL be sent by the deadline.

All your nightmares in one!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2012 03:59PM by danm.
OPA DANNY STYLE
Looks quite the party ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy