GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Who do we have that is good at putting a mod together? We would need them to help put the mod together. After that, we would need someone who knows how to sort the perfs and boost amounts out. And then we need someone to help keep an eye on activity checks. Tobias already said he will look after the results tables, so we don't have that to worry about. If we can get everything organised, then we can take over running the series. I'll try again to get Connor to come back and inform us of what is happening, and if we still don't hear anything from him, then that would probably be the time to start organising Season 4.

I really hope Connor gets back, but we need a backup plan in any case, about the topics you pointed out, I could be in charge of the activity check, as well as being a RD for some races, the performances files are not that difficult to make, but the mod is a big problem

Hey guys, it's Monaco time right now !

Team Monaco GP statement

While we're all waiting for the opening of season 4, team Monaco GP took the opportunity of the race week in the Principauté de Monaco to unveil its new contender for the forthcoming season of GPG NC.
Lots of people were coming to see the new car, the whole team were present, the Grimaldi family too, and all the press people, the stars and all the hoop-la coming from Cannes to see the Grand-Prix... so the show could go on.

There were some "Ha!" and "Ho!" in the intendance when Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi arrived and parked the car on the podium. Shortly after, team manager Eric Moinet came up and took the microphone :

"We are very proud to unveil today our new car for the next season of the very awaited Grand Prix Games Nation Cup.

Basicaly the car remains unchanged with a new SMD-09a chassis from Snake Motorsport's factory and a brand new Renault engine, said to be more reliable than it's counterpart in Formula One. Our partners remain the same as well with a bigger involvement of the Principauty as you can see it with our new livery and the nice background of the podium.
We've been taking the opportunity of the setting up of the track in the streets since a few days now (there was the Historic Grand Prix two weeks ago here) to test the car in real conditions and all I can say is that the car is pretty good and fast and that we're going to have a nice season next season.

Thank you for coming, thank you for listening, there are some peanuts and Champagne here and there for you, and also some pizza for those you want to."

Hu Ho !... Someone spied us and took a picture of the car while we were preparing a run in the streets. Who is it ? We will sue you !

Thanks Greg :)

Unfortunately I'm afraid there is no more interest in this series from anybody and that it is only a vain wish to see this livery on track one day. :(

A very nice livery there :) Would love to race against it!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Greg :)
>
> Unfortunately I'm afraid there is no more interest
> in this series from anybody and that it is only a
> vain wish to see this livery on track one day. :(

I sent a PM for Greg, we may see this livery on track after all :D

Thanks guys :) would be a shame to stop the series by now. Just waiting for news from you.

New Thread, lets go guys!!

http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1056871

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy