GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
USA are very pleased with Mike's performance on his debut. 4th place is a great result that we've been needing for a long time! :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Dreadful performance at the home race, Team Fiji is bitterly disappointed to be, well, just so damn plain slow. 20th fastest lap is a disgrace.

Great job on the coverage, thank you for running the round!
What a nightmare seaon.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Amazing result for Italy, a good pace after many difficult races :-)

My GPGSL Career
Very very, very happy with the performance we had in Melbourne, with an oversight with Nikolov I think reach the 3rd place and to fight from the beginning was quite an achievement!
The race was very entertaining in itself, besides the car, the engine and the boost worked as they should work... So very good job team! We brought home a podium well deserved!

Very disappointing race for China. Transmission failure is not what we were expecting to see. The only entertaining part of the race for us is when Cheng made the over ambitious passing move that almost ended in tears for all involved. Time to move on and hope for a much better result in Brazil.

Speaking of, can I please get a copy of the updated mod. I need it to run the next race.

Good result, but it could have been better if I hadn't lost that many places at the start.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Average race, but points.

Awful race as usual this season...

-----------------------------------------------------

We hoped for a first victory and we surely had the pace... Unfortunately our strategy put us behind. However, pole position, fastest lap and 2nd position gives us enough points to be happy :)
Not what we were hoping for.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Gaining points from Germany, one step at a time =)

GPG Nations Cup Round 13 - Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos

The performance deadline for Round 13 at Interlagos in Brazil is the end of Friday 25th October. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 13 - Brazilian Grand Prix - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Grand Prix/Country/Track/Rain Percentage/Winner:
1. Australian Grand Prix - Australia – Oran Park – 0% San Marino
2. Japanese Grand Prix - Japan – Suzuka – 25% Japan
3. Spanish Grand Prix - Spain – Ricardo Tormo – 0% Netherlands
4. German Grand Prix - Germany – Norisring – 25% Germany
5. Canadian Grand Prix - Canada – Montreal – 75% Germany
6. Monaco Grand Prix - Monaco – Monte Carlo – 25% Germany
7. Italian Grand Prix - Italy – Vallelunga – 0% San Marino
8. United States Grand Prix - USA – Laguna Seca – 0% Great Britain
9. Austrian Grand Prix - Austria – A1-Ring – 25% Mexico
10. Portugese Grand Prix - Portugal – Estoril – 0% China
11. French Grand Prix - France – Magny-Cours – 0% Great Britain
12. Fiji Grand Prix - Fiji – Melbourne – 0% Italy
13. Brazilian Grand Prix - Brazil – Interlagos – 50%
14. Dutch Grand Prix - Netherlands – Zandvoort – 25%
15. British Grand Prix – Great Britain - Silverstone -75%
16. San Marino Grand Prix - San Marino – Imola – 15%
17. World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina – 0%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2013 11:56PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPGNC Round 12 - Fiji/Melbourne - Official Championship Standings

Round 12 Activity Check

Three players were inactive for the period over which Round 12 was held:

Australia (Macca25) - 1st warning
Brazil (Rod_vs) - 2nd warning
Finland (oensan) - 3rd warning

1st warning - 50 race/quali penalty
2nd warning - 100 race/quali penalty
3rd warning - 250 race/quali penalty + possible kick out

All penalties shall be applied in round 13. The relavant people on the waiting list shall be contacted if needs be.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2013 11:54PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
3 penalties this time. That's not good to see. So what happens now in regards to Finland's spot in the series?

If anyone's on the waiting list, Finland's gonna get kicked out... ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
After three absolutely dismal results, I'm shocked to see Fiji still in the Top 10, albeit only by countback (although shouldn't Mexico be 10th by virtue of their win in Austria?) Another dodgy result and I'm sure we'll tumble to as low as 14th, maybe even more.

The Championship looks to be Germany's to lose but there's a great battle for the minor placings with at least four or five teams with eyes on second place. Watch out for Great Britain with a bucketload of boost left to maybe push for a podium finish too.
Mullet345 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speaking of, can I please get a copy of the
> updated mod. I need it to run the next race.

You will get it when the performance file of the next race is posted.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Team France have submitted boost allocation for all remaining rounds of the season..... Time for the French assault on the GPGNC

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3 penalties this time. That's not good to see. So
> what happens now in regards to Finland's spot in
> the series?

The slot gets offered to the waiting list in turn. If no one takes it Finland remain in as a ghost team until someone states an interest to join the series.

In regards to the standings, yeh positions 10-13 aren't properly ordered yet. That will definitely happen by the time the results are finalised, the actual standings would be 10) Mexico 11) Fiji 12) Monaco 13) Argentina

And still 70 points left so plenty left to fight for! Although I can't imagine Montenegro achieving much without 5 wins in a row...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy