GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
I'm blocked by Justin, so... I won't see!! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Thanks for the video update. Great coverage and very interesting race, but please, STOP PRESSING THAT F*@$#!G ARROW KEY ALL THE TIME !!! ;-(:-o:-(
(well... if you can)

Monaco GP Press Release
Grimaldi did a very strong race. That was mostly a defending race due to our lack of boost, but as you can see we know how to defend properly our position in the team ;-). Sadly, the guys were so ecstatic seeing the car on first place that they completely failed in their job during the pit stop. That costs us our first points in the Cup as we could have been in 7th place as we were ahead of Sweden.

"There will be some strong discussion back at Monaco with the team boys I believe, and I hope this kind of mistake will never happen again" said french Team Principal Eric Moinet after the race.

One final update to the link, its now youtube and should work 100% of the length... Rod check it now.

Sorry eric, advice taken lol

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Awful race again for the Portuguese team. Hope for better luck next time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Amazing job on the coverage, well done! Well worth the wait :)

Disappointed to lose it in the pit stops, which where Fiji had issues in Australia. Also we need to work on perhaps a gentler setup as it was clear our pilot Caucaunibuca was struggling massively toward the ends of stints. But overall quite pleased to snag a podium in only our second race!
Well done! We did te ultimate strategy that lead us some places ahead. With what was not one of the fastest cars we almost got to the podium, but it was the Ireland team that stole that 3rd position from us. However, we are more than happy and congratulate Nikola Nikolov and all the pit crew for the job well done.
Great coverage, Connor. Loved it. I prefer leaving GP4 to director mode myself, just as I wrote in the comments section on YouTube, but that's just personal preference. I guess taking the accolade of Driver of the Day will have to serve as some kind of compensation for not coming away with any points despite showing good pace throughout the race. Quali, the start and pit stops cost us big time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Great race, fantastic 5th place for Team USA!:)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Nice coverage! Must honestly say though I didn't watch the full length, saw till 30mins and then just skipped ahead. My race was long over by then ;) ;)

I'm normally not a fan of director cut, but for something like this (live feed etc) it could be a very good idea! you can concentrate more on the action then to for the commentary

Hoping for Team Netherlands to improve for next races!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Lovely stuff. Do you do anything on the radio? I reckon you'd be dead good at it. Me and a couple of my mates do a radio show at uni about Football, similar style to the Guardian Football Weekly, is a good laugh.

Our race went as to be expected really, a hard old slog with nothing really to show for it.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Another good placement for Italy :-)

My GPGSL Career
truecrysis écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Sorry eric, advice taken lol

:-) Cool . My poor old eyes will thank you very much. They can't do it right now 'cos they are crying out 'til yesterday at the moment :-o
;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2012 12:32PM by EricMoinet.
Wahoo! 3rd place! Well done lad! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well, 14th, not what I expected. We will try to be always in the top 10.
As for the video, I saw almost everything live, I just missed the last 9 laps, but later I watched them. It seemed like a good idea and in this case went great!
Amazingly good coverage, even if the race itself was way too boring. You are very talented commentator, basically the only reason why I have watched all race through is your enjoyable voiceover. I haven't notice any major mistakes in coverage, it was a very expressly articulated, meanwhile, it was a terrifically emotional and quite funny perfomance. English is not even my native language, and I usually don't understand half of the even written text in English, but during of your broadcasting, I caught the meaning of everything you have said. Thanx!
As I said, in my opinion the race was boring, lack of overtakes and major factor in there were a pit-stop battles. So, I would ask you one thing to explain: did you adjust the pit-stop timing with gp4tweaker and equalize it all to the same numbers?
I am talking about this:

I'm asking this, because I just can't understand how it could happen that some drivers (for example, Sweden team) have lost so much time, in comparison with the others. The reason is in the inherent randomness of gp4 game engine? Or you just forgot to correct the pit-stop timings each to the same value?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
GPGNC Round 2 - Japan/Suzuka - Official Championship Standings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2012 04:30PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPG Nations Cup Round 3 - Spanish Grand Prix - Ricardo Tormo

The performance deadline for Round 3 at Ricardo Tormo in Spain is the end of Wednesday 5th December. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 3 - Spain - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Round 2 Activity Check

One driver was inactive for the period over which Round 2 was held:

Canada (icky) - 1st warning

1st warning - 50 race/quali penalty
2nd warning - 100 race/quali penalty
3rd warning - 250 race/quali penalty + possible kick out

All penalties shall be applied in the next possible round.

As for the pit stops, its as owen said. GP4 doesn't allow unsafe releases from the pitlane, so if a car is coming down the pitlane, a car won't leave the box until its gone passed. Unfortunately this is pretty much uncontrollable, and is balanced out by the fact it can happen to anyone.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
download on page 1 is not working...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy