New to GP4

Posted by NBH 
New to GP4
Date: August 12, 2012 03:57AM
Posted by: NBH
I bought a copy of it and I got it up and running on Win 7, but I am having trouble installing trackpacks. I used TSM when loading up the game it just picks the default tracks from the original game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2012 03:58AM by NBH.
Re: New to GP4
Date: August 12, 2012 10:30AM
Posted by: thestig88
do you have any new tracks installed in TSM?
Date: August 12, 2012 01:07PM
Posted by: mortal
There is a topic in the GP4FAQ on TSM.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 12, 2012 01:20PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
welcome back mal :)
Date: August 13, 2012 11:40PM
I the tracks working for the 88, 91, and 95 season. But the one I download for the 94 season only loads Brazil even though I selected the profile for 94 with all the tracks.
Date: August 13, 2012 11:46PM
Posted by: rracunis
Check if the CSM has been loading all the tracks of the profile or just one

Ricardo
Date: August 14, 2012 05:58AM
Sorry for all the questions I just have one more how can I change the screen resoultion to a higher one than whats allowed in game.
I read you could change it in the F1graphics config, but when I edit it and then go to save it I get an access denied.

Also is there a list of mods that also have complete working trackpacks I'm really compulsive about having everything together and orderly.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 06:36AM by NBH.
Date: August 14, 2012 07:13AM
Posted by: rracunis
Change the first 3 lines in the f1graphics like that :

1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
1600 ; [RELEASE] Game 3D Horizontal Resolutionn
900 ; [RELEASE] Game 3D Vertical Resolution

In the second and in the third line you should use your PC resolution ( better ) . The trackpacks you can install through the TSM ( a tracks folder will be created by the TSM ) but don't forget that each one to be installed will overwrite the previous one installed , then you should create a separate folder ( e.g. in your desktop ) and make a backup of the each one after the installation. After all installed , you can just put into the folder tracks in the GP4 main directory all together .
Greetings

Ricardo
Date: August 14, 2012 10:30PM
I tried that but when I want to save it I can't tells me access denied.
Date: August 14, 2012 10:32PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Copy it to somewhere like my documents, then do the edit as described as above. You may need to enter the administrator password to be able to move it.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: August 15, 2012 06:04AM
I've got everything working now, except I would like to be able to edit my fuel settings in the pits. I can move the menu to what I want and select it but I don't know key on the wheel or board can change the value.
Date: August 16, 2012 09:32AM
Posted by: JeDa
You have to turn the wheel to change the value
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy