CSM question

Posted by davegp4 
CSM question
Date: August 10, 2012 01:01AM
Posted by: davegp4
hi there, each time I put new tracks in with TSM then start CSM I get the altered .exe message & it swaps all my tracks that I want back to originals, how do I get around this one?;-(
Re: CSM question
Date: August 15, 2012 01:48AM
Now I install a brand new copy of gp4 and CSM say altered exe. get a new one? what's happening? can't use CSM at all now.
Date: August 15, 2012 03:44AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
with the patchdownloader, included in zaz tools, you can put a fresh patched gp4.exe file and a new cars.wad file into the game. Try that and open CSM again, it will work without a problem.

If you adjust things with teameditor or gp4tweaker 1.0.4.5. then your exe gets changed.
Date: August 15, 2012 06:08AM
Thanks BB but it still comes up with exe. being tampered with, is there something hidden in the redgistry perhaps?
Date: August 15, 2012 06:14AM
well if your installation is fresh and you get the message that its altered then there must be another problem. Maybe a wrong restore from the last time you played with CSM is possible !

I recommand to uninstall GP4 again, remove all the registery files from gp4 and install gp4 then again on another partition!
Date: August 15, 2012 07:49AM
it's going to be a late night!(Y)(H)
Date: August 15, 2012 10:13AM
it will be worth if everything gets fixed :)

remember gp4 is great but a bitch in updating :)
Date: August 16, 2012 01:55AM
yep you nailed it, well this is what happened I started fresh new installs on everything(H)updated CSM clicked on CSM icon & got your exe. has been altered,:-( I'm at a loss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy