Need help changing AI errors in TSM

Posted by mercury89 
Need help changing AI errors in TSM
Date: August 12, 2012 02:53PM
Posted by: mercury89
Hi, I want to make the races more exciting by setting the AI errors in TSM a lot higher. But when I change it, it doesn't save it.
I'm kind of new to TSM as I haven't used it before. Do I have to like change the setting, save it and then export it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Need help changing AI errors in TSM
Date: August 13, 2012 03:49AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
You have to change your track 2 times. First when you edit the magic data you press SAVE in magic data TAB, when you have done that you have to press SAVE in the left top corner menu also, its under create a new track.

When done that your changes will be activated :)
Date: August 14, 2012 10:32PM
Thanks for the response, but it seems like there's no sudden change ingame.
I've set the AI errors to 999 and even 9999 but I saw no difference while playing.
I saved it twice and replaced the circuit wad and the file (for example) S1CT01.dat in the folder but it doesn't seem to change.
Maybe I have to do something in GPxPatch?
Date: August 15, 2012 03:42AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Thats wierd, i set the AI error from 32 to 69 or 99 and i see already alot of mistakes, they miss the corner and go wide, brake lockups, ...
Date: August 15, 2012 06:28PM
I noticed TSM saves the Magic Data file seperate as "default.tmd"
So if I replace the Track (wad) file and the (for example) S1CT01.dat files, the Magic Data would still not be updated.
I'm obviously doing something wrong, lol.
Also, where are the Magic Data files of the tracks in the first place? Or are they build into GP4.exe?

Thanks for the help anyways :-)
Date: August 17, 2012 12:25AM
Never mind, I fixed it. I noticed I forgot to do "Load Tracks". As simple as that. I was putting all files in manually, but it sets it all right automaticely.

Thanks for the help :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy