Atticus' Workthread - [RE-RELEASED] Updated Road Atlanta (1997) Beta - All Links on p. 1

Posted by Atticus. 
Sears Point, aka Infineon Raceway, aka Sonoma Raceway is released, finally. :-)
Thanks, it's a real driver's track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great! I love all your works!

Sears Point (1996) Video Preview - Page 1 , Post #5 (Y)
Thank you very much, guys!

Have fun. :-)
Updates for some tracks are up. Some of them are more noticeable (Brands Hatch, Riverside), some are minor, mainly kerb painting jobs.

I also re-uploaded some of the tracks updated earlier (Watkins Glen, Paul Ricard).

Most of the changes are noted in the description below the links.

The next track to be completed is Lime Rock Park, a busy short lap roller coaster. Difficult and fun. Should be up soon. :-)
Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Lime Rock Park is up.

It is a coincidence that I chose this time to upload it, I just realized that the ALMS visits the track this weekend.

Fans and alike, try it out, it has an as precise layout as always (although the original one, not the one with the Uphill chicane, used by the ALMS).
Your track layouts are very good. Lime Rock is another great track. But the Riverside link is unfortunately not working any more.
@ScuderiaColoni: Thank you very much. :-)

I re-uploaded Riverside, should be OK now.
Lime Rock? It seems to have a nice layout. I tried to drive the last turn flat-out all the time. After maybe 50 attemps I was able to manage it for the first time. That was quite fun (Y).

Thanks for this track :-).
@klausfeldmann: My pleasure. :-)
Preview in a few hours. Thanks.

Video Preview - Page 1 , Post #5 (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2013 05:47AM by hasbriale.
Thanks for this nice track! :)
@hasbriale: Thank you. :-)

@klausfeldmann: Oh, and you must have been running an 1980s mod. In a current car, it's comfortably flat-out.
Atticus. schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @klausfeldmann: Oh, and you must have been running
> an 1980s mod. In a current car, it's comfortably
> flat-out.

I can imagine that, but that's exactly why I hate modern and high-griplevel-physics: Lots of turns are flat-out possible without any challenge. In my championchip even Blanchimont is still a courage-bend (Y).
klausfeldmann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Atticus. schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @klausfeldmann: Oh, and you must have been
> running
> > an 1980s mod. In a current car, it's
> comfortably
> > flat-out.
>
>
> I can imagine that, but that's exactly why I hate
> modern and high-griplevel-physics: Lots of turns
> are flat-out possible without any challenge. In my
> championchip even Blanchimont is still a
> courage-bend (Y).

I see your point.

But I prefer to pair high-grip physics with high-speed sweepers - to take on an almost, but not quite flat-out corner in a current car. No wonder, I love Spa, Suzuka and Silverstone in a current car. But the sensation should be similar to e. g. taking the Esses at the Glen in an 1960s car - almost flat-out, but not quite.
Excuseme,

the link of the track Lime Rock Park (2013) Beta in first post, don't work is broken, if is possible upload again.

Thank you and congratulations.

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
new link for lime rock

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy