> With the standings as they are, if Alonso and
> Vettel crash into each other, Hamilton scores no
> more than 12 points and Button no more than 15 in
> Korea (with Webber winning), Webber would only
> need to be on the$ podium in Brazil to secure the
> title (unlikely, but as the British drivers are
> almost out of contention my support is with
> Webber).

Yeah but if Webber crashes into Alonso and the 2 McLaren gearboxs fail then Vettel will lead the championship. We can play this game all day with infinite scenarios.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
This made me LOL, MS saying he has not had the same car as Nico.

[en.espnf1.com]

Now he knows how it feels.
Well maybe if they make Nico's cockpit larger they could share it ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 02:57PM by J i m.
My support is also fully with Webber.

Button and Hamilton already have a championship each, Alonso has 2 and a moaning little barsteward. Vettel will win at least one in the future, whereas this will most likely be webbers best/only realistic opportunity.

I would say Webber as well as much as I have never rated him in the past. Out of the 5 drivers he has made the least amount of errors and pushed his highly rated team mate.

Alonso has full ferrari support, made a number of errors but has come good as of late. But as I said having 100% team support behind him should give him the advantage anyway.

Button has never really matched Lewis all year, and lewis has made 2 costly errors but has also suffered 3 car problems that have cost him big time. He would still be leading or close to leading if it was not for Spain, Hungry and Japan.

Vettel should have already won it though, had it not been for mistakes and car problems.
Lets not get into ifs and buts again. The truth is that every driver has lost points through mistakes, other driver's mistakes and un-reliability... and when we start isolating specific incidents we're forgetting a whole host of other variables that would also affect things.

Bascially... it is what it is capice?

That crap with the webber cut out makes me annoyed at both webber and red bull- a) why wasn't webber part of the team fun (Yes, I fear "because he was second" ) and b) what message is red bull giving off by doing that? "our number 2 driver isn't here but look at this lawl". Screw them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 04:45PM by MikaHalpinen.
You know, i could be wrong, but the Webber cut out might have been a Japanese joke.

There are a few day-time TV shows here where if a regular member is unavailable you stick in a cardboard cut out of them. It's kind of a joke way of saying 'you can't be here, but we still think about you.'

Just a guess.
He wasn't available. It says so.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
what kind of cut of for webber is that ??? can some1 please explain me ?

Skip to 4:28 and watch Vettel move before the start. This one wasn't as noticeable as the Ferrari leap but still, two times now the sensors missed it.
He did stop straight away then went again so not sure how they count that tbh.
Nope as previously discussed, the sensors allow for movement like that to stop it signalling jump starts when you change into first gear.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Webber wasn't in the garage during Qualli either, while vettel was in there sharing what appeared to be tales of heroism and derring doo with his mechanics.

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
nice video guimengo
harjinator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Webber wasn't in the garage during Qualli either,
> while vettel was in there sharing what appeared to
> be tales of heroism and derring doo with his
> mechanics.

A few drivers opted to stay in the motor homes during qualifying. After the race Webber left immediately.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
another great video, check out car control in 130 R....

I don't recall Rubinho ever having a good restart after a SC. He loves talking about strategy and leaving a gap so he can accelerate sooner... well, he leaves the gap alright, just forgets about the accelerating bit ;).

Thanks, Slash.
The Suzuki Race Queen!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
marcl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This made me LOL, MS saying he has not had the
> same car as Nico.
>
> [en.espnf1.com]
> 24.html
>
> Now he knows how it feels.

I don't think he necessarily meant that the cars weren't equal, more that they have been experimenting with different setups and parts for 2011.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy