marcl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like Lewis will get a penalty for getting in
> the way of nicos Williams who was doing a 2 lap
> run, lewis was on his timed lap though but they
> recon as his warm up lap was slow nico got too
> close. Tough one if he gets the penalty for that
> seeing nico messed up the end of massa lap

Lewis wasn't on his flying lap, he was on his out lap approaching the chicane. The protest was rejected.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Re: Official Japanese Grand Prix 2010 Thread ***SPOILERS***
Date: October 10, 2010 05:48AM
Posted by: EC83
Lewis did do an excellent job to get P3, considering the lack of track time he's had and the apparent ear infection. Still, can't help but feel that the Championship is slipping away from him now and the last two races have had a pivotal effect.

Fantastic from Seb, strong here as usual. Great job from Mark to dig deep at the end and get so close to him as well. Awesome from Kubica again, he's just been on fire so far. Alonso could be a menace, and so even could Jenson later on.

Quality race in prospect :D

I think Jake has ran off to India with the iPad as lee is using a clipboard!

Just watched qualifying, got work at 9am though so gona feel tired later, will be worth it to actually watch a full race though

Date: October 10, 2010 07:27AM
Meh, I'd personally prefer the clipboard anyway TBH :P

Date: October 10, 2010 07:31AM
Posted by: icky
I do not know if people watching the bbc coverage but hearing lewis mention about not talking to anyone for three days reminds me of a story i heard of a villa football fan. When they lost to Birmingham he didnt speak to anyone for two weeks including his wife he was so annoyed ;)
wow what a shunt for di grassi on the way to the grid:-o
I think that Di Grassi's gonna be sent the bill for those parts...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: October 10, 2010 07:54AM
Any chicken wings going spare this year @Renault Fan
Date: October 10, 2010 08:12AM
Crazy start! :O

Date: October 10, 2010 08:41AM
Kobayashi is awesome to watch. The start was manic including kubica :(
Crofty made a Leeroy Jenkins reference :D lol

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Date: October 10, 2010 09:38AM
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crofty made a Leeroy Jenkins reference :D lol

Yes LOL
Kobayashi, man of the race... Lewis looked strong but I doubt he could've passed Alonso

Nice to see some pace from Michael.. Wonder why they didn't repeat his pass on Rubens considering the history those two have

Was alguersuari trying to spin Kobayashi??
Wow... I'm still awake despite not having slept in over 24 hours. Fun race many lols :P Kobayashi! hot

Awesome race!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I think Alguersuari was a bit impetuous. Kobayashi steamed past him early on down the inside, and I think that Jaime decided to push him into the gravel when Kamui went round the outside, perhaps expecting him to yield. He didn't, and Kobayashi was lucky that Alguersuari didn't spear him off.

Quality race altogether, Red Bull were very dominant. Rosberg had rotten luck, and Schumacher didn't do a bad job.

On a side note, who's interviewing in the press conference?

God Bless Kobayashi! Man of the race! Alguersuari should get some kind of warning or penalty for the second hit on Kobayashi, the second touch when they accelerate out of the hairpain is a deliberate move from Jaime...

Awesome race thoe! =)
nice race and great kobayashi:-)

My GPGSL Career
Kobayashi! :D

I think Jaime just got on the throttle too soon given Kamui's position. Luckily no harm done!
Date: October 10, 2010 04:22PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Great race! The start accident was all Petrov's fault unfortunately, but I think Massa made more of a dog's breakfast entirely and I'm a little confused as to why there was a penalty for Petrov and not Massa?

Anyway, great job from Red Bull, shame Webber never caught Vettel. Kobayashi and Kubica in the last two races have shown that there is no overtaking problem in Formula One, just that most drivers seem to be pussies and won't risk anything. So we need more drivers like them.

Unlucky for Rosberg, did anyone else think Michael had pushed him off at first??

God I love Suzuka.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy