Official Japanese Grand Prix 2010 Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
long day tomorrow. Ill be staying awake to watch quali then f1 2010game until race. Then after that iv got stuff planned for the day so I wont be getting sleep until tomorrow night grr!

Re: Official Japanese Grand Prix 2010 Thread ***SPOILERS***
Date: October 09, 2010 10:44PM
Posted by: EC83
Wow... That IS hardcore!

;) Last time I missed my alarm for the Fuji GP in 2007 so missed the first hour. Cant let that happen again so wont risk it! ;)

Im going to stay up till qualy.

Then get a few hours sleep for waking up for the Race.

For me Quali is on at 9pm on Saturday night then its the 4 hour wait until the race at 2am. And I only had 4 hours sleep last night;). Im going to be beat tomorrow
Date: October 09, 2010 11:14PM
Posted by: EC83
DJSKYLINE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ;) Last time I missed my alarm for the Fuji GP in
> 2007 so missed the first hour. Cant let that
> happen again so wont risk it! ;)

LOL Yep, that's happened to me a few times as well. Although if it was Fuji 2007, with the extended SC period to begin it, it was a good one to sleep in on if you had to choose one :P

xaax, guys you think you are having a hard time with the crazy hours,at which we need to watch this race weekend .

I am a student in Germany and yesterday we played poker until 4 a.m., then i got to sleep until 6:45 ( managed to sleed just about 2,5 hours), after that i waited like a moroon 90 mintes untill 8.30 a.m. only to realise that there will be no qualy !! The whole saturday was spent outside and i got home late in the afternoon, about 18:00. Untill 21:30 i got some sleep and now i wait until 3:00 a.m again to only catch the qualy at this legendary circuit. After that about 4,5 hours sleep, only to stand up at 7:30 and watch the race. This is probably the most messed sleeping regime i have had since my summer at Sunny Beach :P but as they say it on bbc, THIS...IS FORMULA 1 ;)
I sure hope it will be worth it :) . Otherweise i am pretty much screwed :P .
So i wish you all a great pleasure and enjoyment tonight/ today (for the people outside europe) and nice sunday.
Now if you excuse me ... i have a race to do myself at gp 4 :D . See ya in da 4ums :P
I think when the race is finished i´ll sleep until monday´s dinner

After getting home from an AM shift I watched the non-qualifying on iplayer, now I'm back at work for a night shift, so will watch qualify here, then bugger off home just in time for the start of the race.

Harden up, us aussies are used to F1 at stupid o'clock!
Gotta love that qually will be at 12pm and race at 5pm!

Perfect!

2013 - Nando must come through..
Frantic Wrote:
> I think when the race is finished i´ll sleep
> until monday´s dinner

I hear you mate, Im so glad that Monday is a holiday here in Canada ( thanksgiving ) and im going to my parents for dinner tomorrow night so dont have to worry about making dinner.
Date: October 10, 2010 12:49AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Bah. Surely they should have just sent them out to slither and the one who slithered the fastest got pole?
does anybody know if its still raining at suzuka?
RenaultFan Wrote:
> does anybody know if its still raining at suzuka?

Don't think so, VirginRacing's twitter posted:

"Drying and sunny but track likely to be slippery"

&

Mike Gascoyne twittered:

"Morning from a sunny and warm pitlane, track drying up very quickly and no chance of any more rain"

Anyone knows where can I watch the Qualy online? I've searched everywhere, I can't find anything!

EDIT: Don't worry, I've solved it.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2010 03:19AM by Carlitox.
I would try to catch qualy tonight at 10:00 PM s here. But I'm a minor living with my parents and they are sure to cart me off right as it starts. Most likely watching the recordings tomorrow on my free time.

My two (ok that wasn't even worth a nickel or a dime) cents
-The Slicerer
Despite having least laps, Hamilton did a good job securing 3rd place. Shame he has a 5 grid penalty. Button was also good on hard tyres. We'll see if it works during the race. Ferrari was not suited to the track. Massa was eliminated in Q2, so Alonso is alone for podium hunt.

Red Bulls, though not impressive as in Hungary, they were untouchables.
Redbull have this sealed! Great quali by kubica.

Looks like Lewis will get a penalty for getting in the way of nicos Williams who was doing a 2 lap run, lewis was on his timed lap though but they recon as his warm up lap was slow nico got too close. Tough one if he gets the penalty for that seeing nico messed up the end of massa lap
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy