2010 Canadian Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***

Posted by matt3454 
Re: 2010 Canadian Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***
Date: June 17, 2010 11:06AM
Posted by: marcl
Lewis has already said that he had wheel spin which made it closer than it should have been, neither driver tried moving over on the other which is why it was ok. Had lewis come out onto the race track 1st though then I think something would have been done.
Date: June 17, 2010 06:27PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
Whaaaat !!! just read what brundle and DC have said about Michael Schumacher.
I had such a huge respect to burndle but how dare he say that driving behind schumi is like driving behind a donkey or so.Especially after the stewards proved him innocent with all his actions on the track. Schumi has always been driving people of the road, but he was so great a few years ago that no one dared to say anything against him. 2004 imola agains t montoya as just one of the thousands examples. Dummhead !go work on your commentary instead of just filling the media with bullshits.
+
What the f**k is dc thinjking by saying that is no the old schumi. what about beating rosberg fair and square 3 races in a row ? And also saying this was the worst weeknd in schumacher's career. What about the 2004 china weekend, donk ??!??!?!?! and i can think of at least couple worse weekends than that for schumi.
/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 07:48PM by mitadumapaga.
Date: June 17, 2010 11:29PM
Posted by: senninho
Oh god, who woke up the fanboys?

Firstly, Brundle is probably at least infinitely more qualified to comment on Schumacher as a driver than you, seeing as he raced on the same tracks as him for several years, and was actually his team mate at one point.

Secondly, DC is probably at least infinitely more qualified to comment on Schumacher as a driver than you, seeing as he raced on the same tracks as him for several years.

In summary, they probably put a bit more thought and common sense into their posts that you did in that one :(

Date: June 17, 2010 11:46PM
well. you might be right. i am indeed a fanboy. and just got tired to read from monday to friday how weak schumi is ;-)
you have a point as well ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 11:47PM by mitadumapaga.
Date: June 18, 2010 12:09AM
but stll, you will agree with me that nothing in his driving style has changed, or am i wrong ?!??!? :)
it's just that the car he drives is slower and he is involved in a lot more battles and thats why more accidents happen.
Date: June 18, 2010 02:08AM
Posted by: chet
In slow cars he has tended to impress. So far he hasnt and tbh I dont think he will improve much more.

In such a tight field his talent should excel, the way Kubica is right now but that isnt happening.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 18, 2010 02:17AM
Posted by: EC83
I had such a huge respect to burndle but how dare he say that driving behind schumi is like driving behind a donkey or so.

He actually said that drivers behind the back end of MS's car had better treat it like the back end of a donkey. Keep in mind that his move on Massa had been just a few minutes earlier.
How dare he? Very easily. Brundle is there to tell things as he sees them, something he does rather well without fail. He was just doing his job as a commentator. His comments on MS during the race were actually quite fair. And I'm pretty sure he said it was MS's worst race performance of the season, not of his career, which, considering the way he drove, isn't unfair either.

I adore schumacher, he plays unfair.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2010 01:32PM by RebelWithoutaCause.
Date: June 18, 2010 03:25PM
Posted by: danm
lol! 'dummhead'

duh brain!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 18, 2010 10:28PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ EC83, i'm pretty sure Brundle said he thought it was the worst race of MS' career, not just the season.
the Kubica thing i see nothing wrong with, but the move with Massa was downright stupid and i wouldn't have objected if he'd gotten a penalty for that.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 19, 2010 06:12AM
Posted by: EC83
Well, whatever he actually said, my point stands. He wasn't dissing the guy unfairly.

Date: June 19, 2010 10:53PM
You have to remember that Brundle has very little respect of MS, they guy wont even talk to him due to an interview a few years back and being his team mate.
Date: June 19, 2010 11:00PM
Posted by: gav
Schumacher wouldn't talk to Brundle more because he had an exclusive grid interview with RTL or some other German channel (which I think finished when he retired). I know Schumacher wasn't too happy about some of Brundle's comments, so it was a nice opportunity for the media to attempt to blow something up, but he wouldn't talk to anyone else on the grid before this season either, so I guess he fell out with everyone other than RTL... ;-)
Date: June 21, 2010 03:36PM
I am sure it was when they were doing a one on one on ITV that Brundle reffered to once. It was Brundle who actually said MS would not talk to him due to some comments made, but saying that we know Martin jokes. So yeah it probably was blown out of context.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy