The Official 2009 Japanese Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by Iceman-Kimi 
Glock will be replaced by Kobayashi in Interlagos - Autosport saying that he has a cracked vertebra.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 12:19PM by gav.
:(

I Hope he will recover to run in Abu Dhabi

James Allen suggests it might be a cover up to give Kobayashi some time in the car, possibly to please the Toyota board.

[www.jamesallenonf1.com]

It does seem odd that the FIA medical tests would miss such a serious injury like this and we have seen stuff a bit like this in the past though when drivers are on the outer, such as Villeneuve in 2006 and Heidfeld in 2005.

However, it seems quite unlikely that this would be the case. Get well soon Timo!

X (@ed24f1)
If he was to replace anyone, I'd expect it would be Trulli. Yamashina wished both Kobayashi and, somewhat oddly, Nakajima well for the Interlagos race. I realise that Nakajima is a Toyota guy, but it's odd to see someone wishing well a driver of another team without even wishing luck on your other driver!
Could be telling. Toyota might give Kazuki a drive next year, especially if it turns out nothing else is available to him...

I would not be supprised to see an all Japanese lineup at TF next year. Kazuki and Koya.. the other guy!

Glock needs a better car and will find one...

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
I did not even think Glocks crash looked bad, I still think it was such a strange accident.
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would not be supprised to see an all Japanese
> lineup at TF next year. Kazuki and Koya.. the
> other guy!

Quite a step down from the Raikkonen/Kubica pairing they were supposedly looking for!

lol! yup!!

I would hate to see Heidfeld there though. Toyota is a career drainer! Anyone who goes there will not be back up again IMO!

Nick should be offering services to Brawn and Mclaren for free. Or even Renault!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy