The Official 2009 Japanese Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by Iceman-Kimi 
EC83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Especially when you consider that Abu
> Dhabi will be a similar layout to Valencia and
> Singapore.

Red Bull was faster than Brawn at Singapore though.

X (@ed24f1)
Faster than Brawn, yeah, but still not fast enough to win, which is what I'm getting at.

Slash Wrote:
> DaveEllis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Quite funny that Button couldn't pass a Force
> > India, but thinks he could get past a KERS car.
>
>
> Force India is not KERS equipped either, is it?
> Sutil was faster than Heikke and Jenson, imho
> Jenson can pass a slower car better than Sutil, he
> gets them out of the way pretty quickly.
>

i think dave is saying that he couldn't get past a non kers force india, but thinks he could get past heikki's kers mclaren, which is funny.

please read it again before posting.

yeah, i'm in that mood

EC83 Wrote:
> Faster than Brawn, yeah, but still not fast enough
> to win, which is what I'm getting at.

Would have been a different had Rubens not crashed in Quali, Vettel was on a lap faster than Lewis. Yes Lewis had more fuel but I think Vettel would have been long gone.
I'm not so sure about that. Vettel was on a quick lap, yes, but Lewis was out on the circuit too and I'm sure he would've gone quicker too. He was basically covering off whatever Vettel did. But anyway, that's getting into the realm of ifs and buts.
And in the race the RedBulls were unable to maintain the same pace as the other leaders, they began having problems, and Vettel's car started shedding bits of itself. The car underneath him wasn't capable of winning on that occasion. (It should be pointed out too what a good job he did of driving around the performance deficiencies of his car after he'd damaged it on the kerb.)

even if Vettel would've gotten pole, his first stint was very slow compared to Lewis and Rosberg, and Lewis had more fuel so he would've end up ahead after the first pit stop
i think the only one who could've beaten Lewis was Rosberg, he had similar strategies and when Barrichello crashed he was also on a faster lap
For me, Rubens is just an average driver because of those opportunities he came through out on his early career (ex ferrari), and he haven't able to show the world how fast he is wheather ferrari treat him equal or not (Senna is one great example of showing the true potential of a below average racing car). On the other hand, Button is overrated early this season while rubens are very undderated by the motorsport. But now seems they gone through opposite situation. And vettel for me is the same on his early season, Never change for being a hard core fast racing driver and committed for his goals, although we might say we can see abit inconsistency on him, but its normal for a driver. Thats why for me he is the future "Schumacher" or as we called "baby schumi" who drives in otherway but perform a great result as what michael did.

micky-cannonball Wrote:
> (Senna is one great example of showing the true
> potential of a below average racing car).

Like, oh, I don't know... running with Senna, Prost and Hill at that famous Donington race in a Jordan? Getting pole at Spa in a Jordan Hart, and still being on for a podium in the race? Finishing 2nd in a Stewart at Monaco?

Pretty average, yeah. Barrichello's only problem in his career is that he's too nice, and people have taken advantage of that. His raw talent has never been in question.
I think Rubens and Jenson are light years better than Vettel. He and Hamilton are the most overrated sons of bitches of all time. Ham allways had a great car. Only in the begin i liked it because of this crap car they had in the begin he made nothing. Fernando can do something with a not so good car as you were seeing the last two years at my favorite team RF1. And what about Vettel he is the so called "next Schumi" or "Rainmaster".I Tell you who is the next Schumi. No one. Got it homes. The only guys that can be considered as nex ... are Fernando and Kimi, and if you want a rainmaster look at Fisi. So if your not down with that then i got two words for ya. Suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
You forgot the bit about "And thats the bottom line because Alonso0506 talks out of his arse".
Epic post is epic.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
LOLPOST

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
alonso0506 Wrote:
> I think Rubens and Jenson are light years better
> than Vettel. He and Hamilton are the most
> overrated sons of bitches of all time. Ham allways
> had a great car. Only in the begin i liked it
> because of this crap car they had in the begin he
> made nothing. Fernando can do something with a not
> so good car as you were seeing the last two years
> at my favorite team RF1. And what about Vettel he
> is the so called "next Schumi" or "Rainmaster".I
> Tell you who is the next Schumi. No one. Got it
> homes. The only guys that can be considered as nex
> ... are Fernando and Kimi, and if you want a
> rainmaster look at Fisi. So if your not down with
> that then i got two words for ya. Suck
> it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing about ancient people like Gav is that they can word things properly in English, like his line about Rubens. It puts what I'd like to say together in a short sentence (Y).
oh! i am sorry it look like there are many ham or whatever his name is fans out there. I have nothing agianst you people so take it easy homes.So chill out ese.
Oh And by the way "thats the bottom line beacause Alonso0506 said so"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey nickv you think your pretty funny ha.And if you are making fun of me you cant take your little jokes shine em up real nice turn these somebitches sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.But only if your joking on me.
So can you smell it?

Guimengo Wrote:
> The good thing about ancient people like Gav [...]

Even your compliments make me hate you. ;)
alonso0506 schreef:
> hey nickv you think your pretty funny ha.And if
> you are making fun of me you cant take your little
> jokes shine em up real nice turn these somebitches
> sideways and stick it straight up your candy
> ass.But only if your joking on me.
> [s.bebo.com]
> PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/02/rock.jp
> g So can you smell it?

Hey dawg, I got no idea what ya sayin' man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2009 06:50PM by Nickv.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy