Brawn GP (topic rename)

Posted by DaveEllis 
Re: Rubens confirmed at Brackley/Honda/Brawn/Whatever?
Date: March 06, 2009 05:34PM
Posted by: J i m
Bruno... why is that you can never admit it that you're wrong? Even when the over whelming evidence suggests you are.

The two things you've got your knickers in a twist so hard over this winter have both come back to bite you now having firmly proven you wrong on both counts. The Ferrari number issue that should never ever have been an issue, and now the whole Honda saga.

You're extremely good at making yourself look stupid, it's very pitiful.

Also if you don't like people insulting Senna, I'd suggest you start acting with some decorum with regards to Massa, Barrichello, Button, Brawn and who ever else you've taken a immature grudge against....otherwise put a sock in it because you certainly have no station label people as "arrogant prick" or what other silly name you may come up with when you partake in your childish behaviour.

Most people should grow out of your behaviour by the time there are 12, and you're certainly more immature than my toddling nephews.

Basically you need to grow up, everyone is laughing at you and will do so until you heed this advice.
Frantic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im sure Bruno wouldnt saying all this rubbish if
> Senna is in the car.

Damn straight, sounds like some seriously sour grapes here.

Once more they haven't failed PR wise from this "launch". Look at all the comments Bruninho. You are the only one who has had anything bad to say about them. Everyone else has appreciated how the car looks and have hoped for a good season from Brawn. No negative PR here. Nobody gives a hoot about sponsors, because the last few weeks have been so convoluted for Ex-Honda that everyone knows that having organised sponsors and having a decked out car already would have been impossible.
Nice pictures. Like the car a lot. It would be a lot of fun if they managed to make a good GP at Melbourne and score points :)
flat tyre Wrote:
> As for the team name, why not just call it "Brawn"
> ;) Another cheesy name after Force India!

Wow, I guessed the name correctly!

Great looking car, what a retro looking nose. The front wing looks very developed, and it's another car with tiny air intakes. I think the livery could be one to watch out for, too. Another beautiful car, 2009 is such a massive improvement. already.

EDIT: "Brawn says his team has opted for a white, black and florescent yellow colour scheme to stand out from the rest of the field." Maybe we'll see a different livery with more black and yellow, then. The new Jordan?

Another nice photo...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 06:08PM by flat tyre.

Bruninho Wrote:
> STFU if you have nothing better to do than to
> insult a legend

hei what insult? deep skin you know there's some real possibility on that :>

but let's look at the bright side... At least there'll be Schumacher x Senna in DTM. Isn't it great?!?!?
Date: March 06, 2009 06:14PM
Posted by: chet
Only slight worry is that everyone seems to have gone for a high nose, bar Renault and now Honda.

edit - and logically thinking, seeign as though they have had little, well no testing you know the room for improvment is alot bigger than the other teams at this stage.

If BGP go to Melbourne and end up in the top15 Qualifying I would be quite happy knowing there would be more to come. Hopefully!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 06:18PM by chet.
EDIT: "Brawn says his team has opted for a white, black and florescent yellow colour scheme to stand out from the rest of the field." Maybe we'll see a different livery with more black and yellow, then. The new Jordan?

Hoping there's a lot more black and yellow. It'll be a good livery! Unfortunately for them, if Renault don't replace ING with a sponsor who want the car painted in their colours, then Renault will presumably have a similar livery. That said, it might be a bit ambitious speculating on a Renault-Brawn livery clash for 2010! ;)
chet Wrote:
> Only slight worry is that everyone seems to have
> gone for a high nose, bar Renault and now Honda.
>

the ones on the williams and mclaren are quite low. though you're right, not as low as that.

the styles seem to be,

toyota, red bull/torro rosso, force india with the high flat narrow nose,
renault and bmw with the wide/blocky sloaping nose,
mclaren williams and ferrari with the lower medium width sloaping nose,
Brawn with the wide very low sloaping nose.
(if that makes any sense at all :-) )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 06:27PM by marwood82.
Apart from most likely Pepsi, that's also said that there's yellow in the car due a banana company who will sponsor them.
Wonder if the helmet colour schemes will change also.

[batracer.com]
Well i think this is all good news today.

The right decision was made.

No need to change any of the personal in the team. I'm happy most of all for the workforce in Brackley.

OK, they might not be that fast or reliable, but i bet the fire will be there more or ever. I reckon we could see some of the best driving that both Button and Barrichello have done in years as well. Barrichello has always gone well in these kind of teams, (Jordan and Stewart)...and Button is at his best when he is simply enjoying himself...and in a team like this, hopeully he'll get the chance to do that.

I wish Brawn GP all the best or the upcoming season....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 06:55PM by Gord_on_wheels.
Date: March 06, 2009 06:57PM
Posted by: chet
Another decent thing to result from this is Buttons contract is now only one year.

If he does drive well, and this is extra incentive (he shouldnt need any) to drive the best he ever has.

If the team is strugglign at the end, and the future looks bleak ( i do hope this will not be the case ) then at least JB could mvoe to another team if possible.

This is an extra life for him. He needs to make the most of it.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: March 06, 2009 07:10PM
Posted by: J i m
I suppose in that way it's kind of make or break for him in a way it hasn't been for him since the tail end of 2001.
high-res:

[premium.f1-live.com]
[premium.f1-live.com]
[premium.f1-live.com]
[premium.f1-live.com]
[premium.f1-live.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 08:06PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: March 06, 2009 07:35PM
Posted by: danm
now time to check for odds on brawn gp getting more than 10 points this season.

i really think they are going to spring a surprise!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Rodrigo007 Wrote:
> high-res:
>
> [premium.f1-live.com].
> jpg
> [premium.f1-live.com].
> jpg
> [premium.f1-live.com].
> jpg
> [premium.f1-live.com].
> jpg
> [premium.f1-live.com].
> jpg

Links aren't working. The /photo...9/ bit looks to be wrong.
Thanks Marc, fixed it now :)
Date: March 06, 2009 08:07PM
Posted by: gav
danm Wrote:
> now time to check for odds on brawn gp getting
> more than 10 points this season.

To be fair, I think getting points would be a really good achievement (if reliability stays similar to 2008, which is quite unlikely to be fair). I'm not getting BGP down, but let's be fair - they're going to struggle with so little running. It's a lovely looking car, but let's not get carried away - getting to Melbourne is the win in itself - any points will just be a bonus.
Would be funny if this car just "clicks" aerodinamically, mechanically, everything just works beautifully and we have Brawn GP dominating the early season ;)
Date: March 06, 2009 08:31PM
Posted by: IWE
Yeap, but I think Mercedes wouldnt allow it..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy