The Official 2009 Australian GP Thread *spoilers*

Posted by BAR#10 

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

we can't forget about Danii, can't we?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
what about kylie and danni???

ok, i'll start 'my column' tomorrow ;)

X (@ed24f1)
expecting less people to finish the race than this years. ;)

Here's a snap from 2005.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I see you accidentally left the girls in the frame :P
ok, so after i made it to the autograph area on saturday afternoon (and again on sunday morning), there were about 50 people milling around the area either taking photos or holding their programs/posters out for autographs.

most of the drivers were happy to meet the fans - some didn't, mainly kimi, ant and heikki - and some did not cross the whole area of people.

anyway, the first driver i got was Takuma Sato, of course driving for super aguri, a team which would fold only a few months later.

to get an idea for the area, here is a pic (not mine). there were lots of cameras and our local tv network was there interviewing some of the drivers. i think i was on TV at one brief stage, but they ended up playing music over it because someone yelled out the name of a rival tv station ;)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2008 12:13PM by SchueyFan.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a snap from 2005.
> [img520.imageshack.us].
> jpg

These Fosters girls were nice. ING one are just bleh imo ;)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

little blast from the past, 1991

/Aus Gp, Adelaide.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2008 05:27PM by BAR#10.
murray: 'if ayrton senna isnt first at the end of this lap, then i am a chinaman' LMFAO!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
That '91 race really was mental. 1970s levels of disorganisation and chaos! Different era of F1 altogether.

But much much much more better than the todays races. Ayrton dominating! ;)

danm Wrote:
> murray: 'if ayrton senna isnt first at the end of
> this lap, then i am a chinaman' LMFAO!

I watched the video just for that. And indeed, LMFAO! ;)

/edit: shouldn't the title be 115 days now?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2008 04:45PM by Monza972.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

part 2

/Monil;I guess, but I can't be bothered to edit it daily.

GPGSL career;

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">

&feature=related">

GPGSL career;
BAR#10 Wrote:
> /Monil;I guess, but I can't be bothered to edit it
> daily.

haha, agree no one is ;)
I've got a countdown on my desktop (thanks to upgrading my PC and now having vista), so Im gearing up ready for the journey down to Melbourne again.

Booked the hotel - just need to get off my arse and buy tix - im waiting as late as possible in the hope to win tix, from the 0 comps I've entered! haha

2013 - Nando must come through..
Get your Vista Sidebar F1 Countdown here. [www.widgipedia.com]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2008 09:41AM by mortal.
5th December 2008

Honda announce they are pulling out of F1

/End Diary Entry

">

Someone recreated 2007 race with GP4 adding ITV commentary

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 12:23PM by BAR#10.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy