Posted by BAR#10 
Re: The Official There is a New World Champion Thread *spoilers*
Date: November 04, 2008 04:05PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani (IP Logged)

BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> -Alonso has the most points in the last 11 races
> of 2008, 51.

This here, is the most important fact. Just goes to show how he made a great season afterall.

really?

who scored the most points in the 2nd part of 2006 season?

it was Button. Ans what happened to Button in 2007?

That fact is irrellevant for upcoming 2009 season. Infact it could mean just the opposite that Renault invested all the efforts into 2008 car thus neglectng 2009 developement. BUT they have two developement teams, one for 2008 and the other for 2009. So. Nobody knows.

/\

Well it's not completely irrelevant as it shows Alonso still got it and he can gain leverage when it comes to claiming a spot in Ferrari next year or 2010.

Rumour, albeit a wild one, has it, he may still be in Ferrari in 2009, Unlikely, but I'm sure u-turns like that have happened in the world of sport before.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
it is completely irrelevant because the data is wrong ;)

see the bottom of page 3

X (@ed24f1)
I think it is opposite, that his recent performances only strenghtened his decision to stay at renault. He had a clause in his contract that he can leave the team if team fails to finish lower than 4th position. In the end they finished 4th in PTS standings, but more importantly they finished 3rd performance wise.

My thinking is that they focused on 2008 only because they wanted to finish in top 4 only to keep Alonso.

2009 is a big questionmark for Renault. They are nowhere with KERS, and they havent tested any 2009 aero parts yet.
We will see.

SchueyFan Wrote:
> it is completely irrelevant because the data is
> wrong ;)
>
> see the bottom of page 3

oops, but he does the most of last 8, you say.;)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
red 5 Wrote:
> Re: The Official There is a New World Champion
> Thread *spoilers*
> Date: November 04, 2008 04:05PM
> Posted by: Joe_Satriani (IP Logged)
>
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > -Alonso has the most points in the last 11 races
>
> > of 2008, 51.
>
> This here, is the most important fact. Just goes
> to show how he made a great season afterall.
>
> really?
>
> who scored the most points in the 2nd part of 2006
> season?
>
> it was Button. Ans what happened to Button in
> 2007?
>
> That fact is irrellevant for upcoming 2009 season.
> Infact it could mean just the opposite that
> Renault invested all the efforts into 2008 car
> thus neglectng 2009 developement. BUT they have
> two developement teams, one for 2008 and the other
> for 2009. So. Nobody knows.

I never said anything about 2009 sir. Just pointed out that Alonso done a great season...nothing more, nothing less.
sorry. misunderstanding.

Bernie Ecclestone has urged McLaren not to stifle Lewis Hamilton's personality and make the new world champion behave in too 'corporate' a manner.

The Formula 1 supremo believes Hamilton can draw new audiences into the sport, but said the 23-year-old British star must be allowed to continue being himself.

“I want a world champion who works for the sport and does it well,” Ecclestone told the Daily Express.

“I don’t have a problem with Lewis now.

"He’s great and I hope that is how he always is.

“In the past they win the title and then go corporate, get told what to say, how to walk, have no opinions and don’t do a lot.

“My message to Ron (Dennis) would be to let Lewis be what he is, the guy we see and like."

Bernie believes Hamilton will inspire new fans in the same way that Tiger Woods brought greater attention to golf.

“Lewis can have a big impact after a great race," he said.

“Things will open up commercially, but probably more for himself, although through that a lot of people who might not watch grand prix racing on television will switch on to see him.

"There could be a Tiger Woods effect.”

In an interview with The Times, Ecclestone also added that he was frustrated with the backlash against Hamilton that developed in some quarters during his whirlwind first two F1 seasons.

"Hamilton is a young man doing his best and I get upset with people who say he is an arrogant bastard and all this nonsense,” said Bernie

“Lewis has achieved an awful lot and it would be bloody difficult for any of us to be the same as him.

And yet there are so many people out there that want him to lose, so he has to make sure he delivers.”

“I think he comes over as a bit overconfident but don't forget they said the same things about Michael (Schumacher).

“I am sure he will grow into the position he has achieved; it just takes time.

"He has to be careful what he says and how he presents himself, otherwise there are no fears."

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Definitely after his money ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Is she standing next to a toilet?

Geesh I hate her... Her stupidity makes me hate Lewis even more.

I think even Lewis would facepalm himself when he saw that vid!

2013 - Nando must come through..
casabonka Wrote:
> I think even Lewis would facepalm himself when he
> saw that vid!

He recorded it.
i don't know about facepalm, but he probably did something with his palm before he met her ;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
sorry for OT, but where did the brazilian gp topic go?

X (@ed24f1)
Source..PLANETF1.Irvine says he should drive for Ferrari,and DC is..afraid Mclaren corporate wont let..him join Race of Champions.that's the...news.Lewis in Ferrari'd be great.

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2008 02:14PM by BAR#10.
casabonka Wrote:
>
>
> Geesh I hate her... Her stupidity makes me hate
> Lewis even more.

You have serious issues if you hate people that easily

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
WTF is the point in that video? I don't mean for Red 5 posting it (thanks for bringing this to our attention, lol), I mean why in the first place? What purpose does it serve?

I bloody hope the TV coverage is not going to be getting her opinion after every race now along with Anthony "I had to have 20 jobs to paint Lewis helmet Yellow so I could spot him when he was Karting" Hamilton. Geesh!!

I'll be demanding my Licence fee back if that is the case :P
LS. Wrote:
> casabonka Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > Geesh I hate her... Her stupidity makes me hate
> > Lewis even more.
>
>
>
>
>
> You have serious issues if you hate people that
> easily

I dont have issues. I just dont have time for stupid people. Please Excuse me for having an opnion

2013 - Nando must come through..
Lewis may be WDC but he will never be a real old fashioned MAN. Look below what a real man did to his chick.

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy