Japanese Grand Prix Thread !!!***Spoilers***!!!

Posted by matt3454 
Re: Japanese Grand Prix Thread !!!***Spoilers***!!!
Date: October 15, 2008 09:29PM
Posted by: mika19b
As long as the FIA don't end up giving either Hamilton Or Massa the title through a penalty then it should be a pretty good end to the season.

But if exactly that happens I doubt I will take Formula 1 seriously anymore. Also if it was Massa who got the title through a Hamilton penalty, I can see the FIA's email server crashing from so much abuse ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 09:29PM by mika19b.
Date: October 16, 2008 06:21AM
Posted by: dkpioe
i will take f1 seriously, its part of the sport, penalties, driver collisions (on purpose even) and controversy have long been part of f1 and deciding who wins championship.
Date: October 16, 2008 06:24AM
Posted by: dkpioe
i thought hamilton was going to lose his mind on the last lap, when he was catching and locking brakes to unlap from alonso. maybe he did it after his failed attemp to pass alonso on lap one? perhaps got a bit hotheaded and tried to act like top dog infront of alonso.
Date: October 16, 2008 11:06AM
Posted by: Covfan
He wanted to get onto the lead lap so that if any car retired on the final lap he'd make up that position, which could have ended up with him gaining a point, quite smart driving (although it was slightly irratic driving anyway).
Date: October 16, 2008 08:56PM
Posted by: watercolours
So he has begun to think points at the last lap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy