[56K Warning!!] McLaren Mercedes MP4-22 Launch @ Valencia - Diary [VIDEOS UPLOADED] [[PG..7]]

Posted by raulongo 
The only MP4-22 that will see Valencia will be "empty"...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
It seems that only the nosecone is painted...
thats because there is paper on the other parts of the car ;)

the MP4-21 will be used for the street events with the real MP4-22 most likely at the Valencian circuit ready for the shakedown test. BMW Sauber will be exactly the same.

ooooo, be sure to catch the 21 in the streets :D:D:D!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
I'll try!!

raulgullon.com -
look at the spoiler teaser that is spread to Valencia.. like a parachute, covering the car... awesome!!

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Some pictures I found:

its the 22 that will be on the streets from the news i read
that's MP4-21 that will do a show run before actual MP4-22 will be realised later on monday.
As the local press said...

"No MP4-22 is going to run on the streets. The vehicles are going to use Alonso and Hamilton will be MP4-21 "MP4-22"Sponsorized..."

BTW, this evening, I have 3 photographers "working" for me LOOOOL...

So the bunch of pics will be awesome!!!!

raulgullon.com -
raulongo, thats very good to hear :D

i see red sidepods :S

[en-gb.facebook.com]
of course they will be red because of the vodafone.
i was hoping it wouldn't be true LOL

i threw up the other day after eating some bad food and that actually looked nicer

[en-gb.facebook.com]
what time will the car be launched?? if someone could tell me this in GMT Brasilia I would be pleased =D

i think the red u see there will be like the private testing one that was used in Jerez (i think)after the season ended. IN a nutshell its the same car used at jerez
It will be launched in one hour and 24 minutes. Can't wait!
McLaren Mercedes race drivers Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton will drive through the streets of Valencia in their Formula 1 cars later today to mark the start of an exciting new era for the team. The event heralds the launch of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team, which Vodafone is joining as Title Sponsor and Official Mobile Partner.

Alonso and Hamilton, who form one of the youngest driver line-ups in the history of the sport, will unveil the new livery to an expected crowd of more than 150,000 on a bespoke circuit around the Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias in two MP4-21 race cars. This will be followed by the unveiling of the 2007 car, the MP4-22, which Alonso and Hamilton will use to contest this year's Formula 1 World Championship.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy