Posted by Razorsedge 
One for the cry-babys.
Date: September 29, 2003 03:17AM
Posted by: Razorsedge
HAhahahahahaa!!!

Schu passed under a yellow!
Montoya was robbed!
Ferrari broke pit-lane rules!
AND....my favourite gripe, 'Rubens should have given Montoya more room'!!
Are you all MAD! If that was you in the car I suppose you would just park it on the pit wall to allow Montoya a run at your team leader!

I'm so happy, that the new points system failed. The best driver will win the title; not some pretender with one or two wins for a whole year of racing!!

You can all abuse me if the Ferrari blows up in Suzuka, however.
But if it does I'm jumping the fence and pushing that bastard over the line!!
Re: One for the cry-babys.
Date: September 29, 2003 03:44AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
TOTALLY AGREE!!!

except for the part about shuey passing under yellows, i replayed the tape 6 times and he was pass!! What pit lane rules did Ferrari break??? But id be out there with you pussing that Ferrari, he is the best driver currently and you guyz all put him down like he is a no-body. Well WAKE UP! Formula 1 is a sport about ifs and buts but once its done its done. Schuey always gives credit were credit is due. Get over yourselves!!!

Post Edited (09-29-03 10:49)
Date: September 29, 2003 03:47AM
Posted by: chrislewis
I agree Razorsedge.

Date: September 29, 2003 03:50AM
Posted by: marcl
Every one is entilted to their views. There are many drivers out there pushing their cars to the limit and getting more out of them than what they are capable of.

For me the driver of this year is kimi. He has not got the best car but he has kept it on the road and got them positions through skill. In the usa no other mich runner was close to him when it rained.

Many other young drivers would have cracked under the pressure he did not.
Date: September 29, 2003 03:55AM
Posted by: b-tone

you all cheated.

____
Tony

Date: September 29, 2003 04:27AM
Posted by: marcvb
lol I agree Razorsedge!

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: September 29, 2003 04:35AM
Posted by: andrew_S
i really couldnt care if what hes saying is right, its so arrogant its unreal

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: September 29, 2003 04:36AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: September 29, 2003 04:42AM
Posted by: kpiotrow
the best driver didnt win today. the best intermediate tyre did. and the fia not even investigating schumacher's yelow flag pass? whats the point of even watching the last race now.
Date: September 29, 2003 04:50AM
Well said kpiotrow. The best driver out there was Kimi he would have won that race, well maybe won that race.
Date: September 29, 2003 05:55AM
Posted by: norseS4
"the best driver didnt win today. the best intermediate tyre did. and the fia not even investigating schumacher's yelow flag pass? whats the point of even watching the last race now."

"Well said kpiotrow. The best driver out there was Kimi he would have won that race, well maybe won that race."

Are you guys serious?

Date: September 29, 2003 06:00AM
Posted by: Gsey
yes unfortunately they are. Im looking fwd to the day that ferrari are no longer on top of the pedestal and sitting back and watching these williams and mclaren fans going at each others throats. Should be amusing reading :)
Date: September 29, 2003 06:06AM
Posted by: norseS4
uhm.. I'm a McLaren fan myself, but I'm also able to see that other teams/driver are doing a good job.. all this whining in this forum today is just ridicilous..

Date: September 29, 2003 06:14AM
Before the rain MS was no where Kimi was pulling away, the tyres saved MS.
Date: September 29, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: Oleg
Before the rain MS was no where Kimi was pulling away, the tyres saved MS.

Check the times and report back.Or better still ,keep spouting factless crap.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 06:22AM
Posted by: Gsey
yep for sure... credit given where credits due. Shame some other fans of those teams dont share the same philosophy.

Yep the second rain shower saved MS. Before that he was taken by both DC and JPM and was still going backwards
Date: September 29, 2003 06:25AM
Oleg he passed Panis then then it was splitting MS got passed by DC Alonso and trulli was closing on him.

Thats the race i saw at the time so how is that factless crap. Put your glasses on
Date: September 29, 2003 07:06AM
Posted by: nidge12345
What many people forget is that a Championship is NEVER lost by one race result.

Saw the following on the BBC Sport website which confirms this.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

Mansell's words in 1991:

The Championship was over in Japan, but it was not LOST in Japan

He refers to Senna's opening four wins in the season, compared to Mansell's sole second place at Monaco after four races.

Date: September 29, 2003 07:12AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
interesting read, that link, but seriously - what a stupid article. I can't stand when people pull out the ifs and buts like that :@

Date: September 29, 2003 07:31AM
I would not say we are cry babies we are just enthusatic about a sport that we love.

I record every GP and used to watch them about 3 times, u could say that i was sad. But since i would say 1995 i have not watched them again.

Post Edited (09-29-03 14:32)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy