One for the cry-babys.

Posted by Razorsedge 
Re: One for the cry-babys.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:50AM
Posted by: Covfan
No you're not, you are a funny clown who's only purpose on this Earth is to make everybody die of laughter.
Date: September 29, 2003 11:52AM
Posted by: jawwad01
he is a damn Ms faaannnn

Date: September 29, 2003 12:04PM
Posted by: kpiotrow
my turn,
Rodent, montoya is a better driver than schumacher thats why he passes him in races so often. thats why he won the GREATEST RACE IN THE WORLD, the indy 500. schumacher is given races by stewards and the FIA and good intermediate rain tyres. also schumacher is not good looking, everybody knows germans are hell ugly, the women espessially. why support a driver just because he is successful. its just like supporting a 'pop' musician, very popular and successful, but no actual real music talent. look at rodents stupid shumacher sig picture, he worships schumacher and probaby wanks over him also. schumacher is a disgraceful, cheating **************, and if you like him, how pathetic you are as he would never be your friend, or probably give you an autograph. in fact you would only be allowed to talk to him if you told him how 'great' he is, like on 60 minutes. because thats all he lives for, the limelight, the greed, anything to win. as soon as there is any real pressure, he cracks. and the stupid schumacher fans, they are so in love with him, that any bad word about him and they get so annoyed, full of anxiety, cant sleep at night, they develop his characteristics. and then comes name calling. i welcome your comebacks, because i have a clear mind today. i understand how crap F1 and its stupid poletics somtimes really is. want real motorsport, come to australia and watch v8 supercars.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:09PM
Rodent reaks of FANBOYISM
Date: September 29, 2003 12:12PM
what the fu-ck? in another thread rodent writes:
"Yes, kill all gay Michael Schumacher haters"
Date: September 29, 2003 12:13PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
Lets stop this petit arguing at once! i am anti-schumacher and anti-ferrari BUT I do not see what they have done wrong this year. so, they moaned about their opponents tyres, who wouldn't if they felt disadvantaged? if the michelin tyres had an unfair advantage, then it is only fair that they should be forced to comply with the rules fully, although the rule in question is open to debate.

as for the FIA being ferrari bashers, i think that this is also wrong. their have been instances in the past when i can think that the FIA has changed rules which has had a negative impact for ferrari. the new points system for example, if the old 10-6-4-3-2-1 system had still been in place wouldn't it all be over by now. schumi would have his sixth world crown i think. not sure tho.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:14PM
Posted by: Oleg
my turn,
Rodent, montoya is a better driver than schumacher thats why he passes him in races so often. thats why he won the GREATEST RACE IN THE WORLD, the indy 500. schumacher is given races by stewards and the FIA and good intermediate rain tyres. also schumacher is not good looking, everybody knows germans are hell ugly, the women espessially. why support a driver just because he is successful. its just like supporting a 'pop' musician, very popular and successful, but no actual real music talent. look at rodents stupid shumacher sig picture, he worships schumacher and probaby wanks over him also. schumacher is a disgraceful, cheating **************, and if you like him, how pathetic you are as he would never be your friend, or probably give you an autograph. in fact you would only be allowed to talk to him if you told him how 'great' he is, like on 60 minutes. because thats all he lives for, the limelight, the greed, anything to win. as soon as there is any real pressure, he cracks. and the stupid schumacher fans, they are so in love with him, that any bad word about him and they get so annoyed, full of anxiety, cant sleep at night, they develop his characteristics. and then comes name calling. i welcome your comebacks, because i have a clear mind today. i understand how crap F1 and its stupid poletics somtimes really is. want real motorsport, come to australia and watch v8 supercars

And you should be complaining of fanboyism,lol.You must like NASCAR too,bumper-car boy.Give it your best shot.You actullay make a good basher.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:15PM
the new points system wasnt to be negative to ferrari, it was so they wouldnt lose fans and money because of the domination.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:18PM
the new points system wasnt to be negative to ferrari, it was so they wouldnt lose fans and money because of the domination.

And gate receipts are still down.What does your "clear mind" think of this.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:20PM
because f1 is pretty boring compared to other motorsport, and people are waking up to that.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:21PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
because f1 is pretty boring compared to other motorsport, and people are waking up to that.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Good one! :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 12:22PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Just read this on ITV-F1.com.

Apparently McLaren studied the tapes of MS passing Panis staright after it happened, and made the stewards aware of the situation, so MS was under investigation, but we were not told about it. Thats what James Allen said, but maybe he is lying.

To quote James Allen:

"I know that McLaren looked very closely at the tapes to see whether Schumacher passed Olivier Panis before they reached the yellow flag zone in turn one early on. The stewards never informed us during the race that the incident was under investigation."
Date: September 29, 2003 12:22PM

Yeah,yesterdays race was sooooooo boring.The World is such a simple place.

Date: September 29, 2003 12:24PM
Allen talks bullox.He has as much credability as Montoya's dad or Iraqi informatiom minister.

Date: September 29, 2003 12:26PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Allen has my full trust and respect. I would believe him.:)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 12:28PM
i said "compared to". there is always much more action in many other forms of motorsport. the wrc and motgp are two examples. if you dont agree, then you only watch f1.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:29PM
Posted by: Rodent
Indy 500 - greatest race in the world? Excuse me if I am laughing. Going round in circles - this might suit the intellect of a mental stillborn like Montoya.

Schumacher deserves more - he can win difficult and demanding races where you need brains as much as muscles.

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Date: September 29, 2003 12:32PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
i watch WRC and occasionaly MotoGP. F1 beats the pants off both.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:32PM
i said "compared to". there is always much more action in many other forms of motorsport. the wrc and motgp are two examples. if you dont agree, then you only watch f1.

I know that WRC is kewl in many ways,but you can't complain about the lack of action in F1 and support the ultimate motoring time-trial.

motogp is ok,but IMO worse than 1999-2001 period.

Date: September 29, 2003 12:35PM
but the real attraction of f1 is the cars, the technology, the speed, the sound. the actual on track action isnt that great. irl is better for that. overtaking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy