One for the cry-babys.

Posted by Razorsedge 
Re: One for the cry-babys.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:38PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Irl is boring, there is hardly as much skill needed. Wonder how Sam Hornish Jr would have coped if he raced yesterday? :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 29, 2003 12:38PM
Posted by: Muks_C
If Montoya raced more with his brain and a bit less with his balls he would still be in the hunt. Although racing with balls is a good thing.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: kpiotrow
2.36am, im going to sleep.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:41PM
Posted by: Oleg
irl is better for that. overtaking.

Yeah right:"left,up high,still there,still there..etc".As artficial as they come.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: September 29, 2003 12:42PM
Posted by: Pooky
i have to agree there.

Date: September 29, 2003 12:59PM
Posted by: elliot76
Not a great lover of schumachers past, but he is a great driver...Ferrari on the other hand will win at any cost...Team is bad...driver is good.

dont put down drivers for driveing for bad teams, all those drivers can drive better than any of us anyway, so they deserve to b out there.

as far as the yellow flag business goes, i think schumacher just made it past b4 entering the yellow flag zone, montoya shouldnt have been punished for the RACING incident and Kimi was by far the best driver out there and deserved to win more than the others.

Just my thoughts to share
Date: September 29, 2003 01:23PM
Posted by: Covfan
Mental Stillborn, that sounds like Slander to me, which means if he reads it, you could get sued.
Date: September 29, 2003 01:53PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Mental Stillborn, that sounds like Slander to me, which means if he reads it, you could get sued

If that followed, half the damn members in this place would be jailed. As it happened, Vader is only joking.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 29, 2003 02:21PM
Posted by: genesis
Ah Alex you had to go and spoil it! ;)

Funny while it lasted! :)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: September 29, 2003 02:29PM
Posted by: marcl
Allen never said that during the live race, it was added for the highlights though
Date: September 29, 2003 07:08PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
seriously edit that out Alex, if you're there? no one knows and it's hillarious :) I actually like hearing MS support if it's coming from rodent :P

Date: September 29, 2003 07:10PM
Posted by: Ellis
Who said it was vader? Info here says unless Vader has two ISPs its not him

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 30, 2003 12:59AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
;-)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 30, 2003 05:07AM
Posted by: Vader
Maybe I am _Alex_! You never know. ;) You better check my ISP, Ellis.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 30, 2003 05:12AM
Posted by: andrew_S
its pretty obvious if you see where the sig pic is linked....

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: September 30, 2003 05:51AM
Come on, I host at least 30 sig pics for people in here. Look at bigears for example. Would you say I am him as well?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 30, 2003 06:10AM
Posted by: doobs
HAHAHA, Schuey didn't pass under yellow, Ruebens should have given more room (just like David Coulthard did later in the race which cost him a position, but both drivers continued), Montoya wouldn't have won anyway, he had a completely crap race including pit errors, and Michael Schumacher is only one of the best drivers i have ever watched.

doobs
Date: September 30, 2003 06:40AM
Doobs!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 30, 2003 11:06AM
Posted by: kpiotrow
montoya was up to 3rd at one stage, not far behind ralf and kimi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy