How much of a Formula One fan are you?

Posted by McLaren Fan 
Re: How much of a Formula One fan are you?
Date: July 30, 2003 10:51AM
Posted by: Mark
my you have a schumacher benetton, do you stick pins in the figure and call him a cheat all day long,how you must hate it.
Date: July 30, 2003 11:18AM
Posted by: McLaren Fan
Lol @ LS!

Date: July 30, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: Pooky
lol ellis!

i forgot!!!!

i have 3 big prints on my wall,

of David Coulthard, Michael Schumacher, and Damon Hill

They are prints - in the style of a pencil drawing.

the artisi is a genius - they are great

Date: July 30, 2003 11:43AM
Posted by: bigears
Oh boy!

Ok I have been to Silverstone 1992 and 2000 and Spa 2001,

Got an Autosport subscription since 2001,

I got a huge colelction of video footage of the old Nurburgring Nordschleife, the old Spa and Gilles Villeneuve in my hard drive plus some various clips like brilliant moments of F1 (the file sizes all together are 2.3GB)

I got all of the 1/18 sized of Jenson Button's cars during his F1 career (haven't got the BAR yet)

Got my original Nigel Mansell poster of him winning the championship I bough in 1992 (Still there on my wall)

Sometimes I buy F1 Racing magazines,

I got GP1, GP2,GP3, GP4 and GPL games,

I got a Jordan Joytech steering wheel,

I came 2nd in the F1 quiz at the AlphaF1 forum earlier this year (Metal mike came first)

One of my ambitions is to drive/ ride a lap around the Nordschleife.

Anyway I am sure there is an other harcore F1 fan somewhere!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: July 30, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: LS.
Ok I have been to Silverstone 1992 and 2000

you sure???? i went and i never saw you

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 30, 2003 12:05PM
Posted by: MViper
I can say, i'm die hard F1 [Williams] fan, very much from 1995 season, but i've started watching F1 in around 1990 .. and in 1991 i was already Williams fan, because of Renault power, and at my house we have around 30 Renaults :) From, than i was cheering for Nigel in 1992, Alain 1993, Ayrton and Damon in 1994 and than i've became complete Williams fan..

I am team fan, not driver fan, i don't care if Yoong drives Williams, than i'll be his fan too ..

I have couple of Revell and Tamiya models, which i built them .. It's 1987 Williams, 1989 Williams, 1993 Benetton, 1994 Ferrari, 1994 Benetton, 1997 Williams and 2001 Williams ..

About clothes:

1997 Rothmans Williams cap [baseball cap, or how do u say it?]
1998 Winfield Williams cap signed by Villeneuve
1999 Winfield Sonax cap
1999 Winfield Team cap
2000 Ralf Schumacher's cap
2000 Team Cap
2001 Ralf Schumacher's cap
2002 Montoya's cap
2003 Ralf Schumacher's cap

Than Rothmans Williams Renault 1997 bomber-jacket, BMW.WilliamsF1 Team 2001 windbraker jacket, 3 2001 T-shirt, 2002 sweater, 2003 keyring, 2 2003 T-shirts.. that's it :)

And of course Williams flag is hanging on the wall of my room..

I watch all the trainings possible, i take my time [2-3 hours per day] for F1 news to read it on forums, great sites etc ..

I was born racing driver :)

I forgot something

I was in Austria at qualifying at 1997, race 1998, race 1999 ..In 1997 i was even in Ferrari pits .. i have a picture somewhere..

Post Edited (07-30-03 19:07)

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: July 30, 2003 12:06PM
Posted by: Ellis
my you have a schumacher benetton, do you stick pins in the figure and call him a cheat all day long,how you must hate it.

I also have a 1994 Michael Schumacher Benetton WITH TABACCO SPONSORS and a 1996 Michael Ferrari.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 12:11PM
Oh yeah I got a Williams flag in my uni flat and plus I got an official Williams shirt I got from Silverstone 2000 for £10.

Date: July 30, 2003 12:17PM
did anyone see the pictures of prince harry partying like a good un in the papers yesterday?

he was wearing a bmw.williamsf1 baseball cap

what a chap of discernable taste :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 30, 2003 12:23PM
Posted by: Pooky
he's a geezer

Date: July 30, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: Hitchhiker
in that case let's petition for Charles and William to abdicate...

Long live King Harry!!!
Date: July 30, 2003 02:55PM
Posted by: Mark
if i hated a driver to your extent and branded him a cheat at every opportunity the last thing i would want is any memorabilia of them,and the amount of times you have slagged ms off re-94 season i find it strange that you have it,was it a moment of weakness or are you deep down a closet ms fan who is in denial,i am confused.
Date: July 30, 2003 03:54PM
Yeah I read it in the Daily Mail this morning.

Surely he got good taste and he knows how to party!

Date: July 30, 2003 03:59PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
This is hilarious!

I have all the deustche Vermogensberatung Schumacher caps including the five times world champ one in gold.

Ive been buying Autosport since god knows when....when it was in black and white i think.

In a draw i have the first copy of F1 Racing from March 1996, the one with Micheal Schumacher on the front and details of a feature by damon hill 'how to overtake' (PMSL!!) plus most copys since then.

Tons of F1 books, bios, posters, pictures, plus hand drawn pictures in pencil, by me!

1/12 Ferrari F189/90 liveried for Mansell by tamiya, 1/12 Ferrari 312, niki laudas 76 car, by tamiya, plus gilles villeneuve in 1/20, Sennas Mclaren honda from 1991 in 1/20, Alan Jones Williams from 1980 somthing, in 1/20, Mansells williams from 1986 all tamiya (they are the best!)

Unbuilt Ferrari in 1/20, Schumachers championship car, still in box.

BMW williams jackets X 2 last years and this years, Montoya bmw williams cap, the one with worldcom on it.

Went to spa in 1990 to see Mansell er.........give up after 14 laps cos he ruined his race car in the first start. A photo of Senna on the podium from same race and several blurred pics of mansells ferrari..........i was stood on the inside of blanchimont............

For some resaon all the 1996 races on video when murray was commentating with jonathon palmer, 1993 season review, 1986 season review, etc, etc

A micheal schumacher lighter, and a ferrari pen

A cuddly toy............

I dont know why i just typed all that

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: July 30, 2003 04:25PM
Todays_Horse;

Is it this one?

;)

Sorry just a forum joke!

Date: July 30, 2003 05:03PM
if i hated a driver to your extent and branded him a cheat at every opportunity the last thing i would want is any memorabilia of them,and the amount of times you have slagged ms off re-94 season i find it strange that you have it,was it a moment of weakness or are you deep down a closet ms fan who is in denial,i am confused.

Well Schumacher with Alesi sitting on the airbox is gona be worth ALOT of cash one day. And The one with tabacco sponsors will also be worth alot of cash.

also i dont have much Michael stuff comapred with others. The fact that when you go to USA, the only stuff you really find in CART, NASCAR, Ferrari, McLaren. Thats all you'll find.

They know nothing about a team called "Minardi", and if you find a world Championship winning car (1994) with Tabacco sponsors, you know its gona be worth cash. And if you find one thats is so rare (alesi on the car) then you gota have it dont you?

The 1996 Ferrari was a birthday present, and its the low nosed version.

I have DC 94, DC 95, DC 96, MH 97, MH 98 MH 99 DC 00.

Off the top of my head

1995 Ligier - Martin Brundle
1995 McLaren (with High airbox wing) Mika Hakkinen
1996 Williams - Damon Hill - Silverstone edition

Thats the F1 cars off the top of my head i THINK, might be slightly off, havent seen them in couple of months.

Oh, and go find where i said i hated Micahel Schumacher :S. I dislike his driving style, i dislike his driving standards, i even dislike what i know of him as a person.

But i dont recall saying i hated him.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 05:04PM
In a draw i have the first copy of F1 Racing from March 1996, the one with Micheal Schumacher on the front and details of a feature by damon hill 'how to overtake' (PMSL!!)

i presume you never saw damon in 93 when he started from the back of the grid and ended up on the podium then?

or his move on schumacher in a inferior car at hungary in 97?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 30, 2003 05:23PM
Posted by: ken tyrrell
i saw almost all races since 1975.
Date: July 30, 2003 05:25PM
Im sure Ken Tyrell has seen some before 1975 :P

Your cars were in half of em :P

Date: July 30, 2003 05:56PM
i saw almost all races since 1975.

Did you record any races in the early years?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy