Can't someone shut Button up?

Posted by Jagdpanzer 
Re: Can't someone shut Button up?
Date: September 12, 2005 08:12PM
Posted by: fragile
Oh God

What's the deal with Button again?
I really start hating him for the loud-mouthed bullshit.
Look, when JV and one of his former teammates (Panis, Frentzen,...) had some trouble in the 'team';(BAR, yes, they call BAR a 'team';), they always resolved this internally, but Button always immediately HAD TO TALK TO THE PRESS, much to the dissapointment and frustration of his teammate.Now he's just done something like that again. He's a dumbass, and he will remain a dumbass, and he'll never be a great champion.

Let's cut the Button crap, for a driver who has yet to win a single race, he has a tremendous mouth, thinking he can easily stall the silly season, potentially ruining other drivers' chances (like Heidfeld etc...) just because he thinks he can ignore a contract he damn well signed...

Date: September 12, 2005 08:13PM
Oh God

What's the deal with Button again?
I really start hating him for the loud-mouthed bullshit.
Look, when JV and one of his former teammates (Panis, Frentzen,...) had some trouble in the 'team';(BAR, yes, they call BAR a 'team';), they always resolved this internally, but Button always immediately HAD TO TALK TO THE PRESS, much to the dissapointment and frustration of his teammate.Now he's just done something like that again. He's a dumbass, and he will remain a dumbass, and he'll never be a great champion.

Let's cut the Button crap, for a driver who has yet to win a single race, he has a tremendous mouth, thinking he can easily stall the silly season, potentially ruining other drivers' chances (like Heidfeld etc...) just because he thinks he can ignore a contract he damn well signed...

Date: September 12, 2005 08:39PM
Posted by: TC
Did he go around phoning the press or did the press come to him and ask questions?
Date: September 12, 2005 08:41PM
Posted by: Echo1
What TC said...
Date: September 12, 2005 08:46PM
the point is not wether he walked to the press or not, it's about what he says, and that remains the same...
Date: September 12, 2005 08:50PM
Posted by: Echo1
Ever heard of 'misqouting'? And the British press are arse holes.
Date: September 12, 2005 09:31PM
Posted by: Covfan
fragile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Look, when JV and one of his former teammates
> (Panis, Frentzen,...) had some trouble in the
> 'team';(BAR, yes, they call BAR a 'team';), they
> always resolved this internally,

Are you actually being serious?
Date: September 12, 2005 10:34PM
Posted by: chet
lol at thread :P:P ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 12, 2005 10:37PM
Posted by: Battousai
LOL... I guess that this kind of topics will grow on a geometric base when and if Valentino Rossi will became a F1 driver...

I whould like to see JB with Ferrari... and when MS will say stop my dream team will be Raikkonen-Button... and... I'm Italian... so it's not a national pride question.

ja!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy