The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]

Posted by markko 
@gin: so now it's Bernie and FIA whose guilty? how long will you need to realise that it's a michelin fault, they f*cked up

So who will take 7th and 8th positions?

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Everyone needs to calm down and sit and talk this all over instead of pointing fingers. With all the blaming and flaming that's going to happen it'll only make the situatuion worse. What we need is for them all to get together and sort it out properly rather than just argue and shout and scream at each other. Unfortunately though, that probably won't happen. :(

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
on the 7th pposition is JT and on the 8th KR

ATTENTION:

PEDRO DE LA ROSA, IS SAYING ON SPANISH TV, THAT ALL TEAMS TOLD THE FIA TO GIVE ALL POINTS TO BRIDGESTONE CONTENDERS, BUT TO PUT THE CHICANE AND GIVE A GOOD RACE TO THE FANS.
I THINK DE LA ROSA IS A FAIR GUY, AND IF THIS IS TRUE, SHAME ON THE FIA AND FERRARI, MICHELIN SHOULD GET A PUNISHMENT TOO.
"MICHELIN SHOULD take better the honor to themselves and quit the F1 not Bernie!"

Yes and No.

After all, why didn't the Michelin-running teams notice this problem before ?
Because they didn't drive enough during the first day of free-practice (to save the engines).
The problem comes from these f*cking awful 2005 regulations.
Re: The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]
Date: June 19, 2005 08:35PM
Posted by: gin
anze89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @gin: so now it's Bernie and FIA whose guilty? how
> long will you need to realise that it's a michelin
> fault, they f*cked up
>
>
>
> First post: July 26, 2002 02:35PM

fair enough, but y the fekk were they still talking about what to do 10 minutes before the start? SH*TY organisation, why the fekk did pople bother to go the fekkign race if there was no race? why did no one told me AND other tv viewers not to come home from what ever I/they were doing today to watch the "race""?! this BS should have been sorted out yestarday not 10 min before the fekkign race1!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 08:36PM by gin.
Date: June 19, 2005 08:35PM
Posted by: BigD
Michelin might have to quit, there is going to be some serious sueing going on after this race. i wonder if there may be 20 bridgestone shod cars at magny cours. dont scoff, it may well happen.

and as was pointed out on ITV, its up to the FIA to put the chicane in, and they said in the morning that they werent going to, regardless of who said yes to it.

and please stop Ferrari bashing, its just turning this into an excuse to have a go at them. Michelin were the ones that screwed up, as the FIA letter said "manufacturers are allowed to bring 2 compounds to the grand prix and it is up to them to make sure that at least one compound is conservative enough to complete the race".
Tom2681 Wrote:

> Michelin = Wankers.
> Ferrari = Normal F1 team.

I agree! Michelin didnt give permission for their teams to race! Not fault of Ferrari, Bridgestone or fia!!

But these tyre rules sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Date: June 19, 2005 08:37PM
Posted by: marcl
i hope ferrari break down lol this point ms back in the championship.

also they should stop due to the bear cans.

this now shows no one cares about the fans.
ATTENTION:

PEDRO DE LA ROSA, IS SAYING ON SPANISH TV, THAT ALL TEAMS TOLD THE FIA TO GIVE ALL POINTS TO BRIDGESTONE CONTENDERS, BUT TO PUT THE CHICANE AND GIVE A GOOD RACE TO THE FANS.
I THINK DE LA ROSA IS A FAIR GUY, AND IF THIS IS TRUE, SHAME ON THE FIA AND FERRARI, MICHELIN SHOULD GET A PUNISHMENT TOO.

Sam Michael said the world champions, who have yet to win a race this season, had also been offered the option of starting from the front row with the other Bridgestone teams, Jordan and Minardi, in front of the seven Michelin ones. That too was refused

I think that pedro wanted to say that bridgestone teams had option to start from first 6 positions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 08:37PM by anze89.
Date: June 19, 2005 08:37PM
lol at ur sig Tom2681.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 08:37PM by gin.
Paul Stoddart is not making the situation any better.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
and please stop Ferrari bashing

no.

and i think there might be some ferrari bashing at france and silverstone too.
micheal must be feeling great - 'obviouslt a difficult race, but we are happy...'

btw, where do i get tickets for the gpwc?

____
Tony

OMFG, I can't believe this tripe! I'm watching it live as the sorry story unfolds, and as an American, I can tell you this might be a mortal blow to F1 here in the states. I love F1 above all other forms of motor sport, but most American's don't give two @#$%& about it and the Nascar horde will use this to further crow about their boring form of racing, to the detriment of F1.

The most important economic market in the world, a country where F1 is trying to cultivate a stronger following, and one where more potential GP's were being discussed, (Las Vegas) Bernie and the lads couldn't have f**ked this up worse if they tried. The race should not have been run at all, and full refunds issued to all who attend it. 60% of those there probably won't be bothered with F1 again.

If ever there was a need for ONE controlled tire for all the teams, it's NOW. Michelin's piss poor design and shoddy quality are apparent to all with this abortion of a race going on....
can ferrari sue the racetrack because the fans are throwing the bottls onto the race track?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 08:41PM by anze89.
GPWC consisting of the same people who don't want to race unless they have the best chances of winning,lol?

Date: June 19, 2005 08:41PM
b-tone Wrote:
> and please stop Ferrari bashing
>
> no.
>
> and i think there might be some ferrari bashing at
> france and silverstone too.
> micheal must be feeling great - 'obviouslt a
> difficult race, but we are happy...'
>
>
>
> btw, where do i get tickets for the gpwc?
>
> ____
> Tony
I wasnt a supporter of GPWC but now I am all for it, lets leave ferrari racing jordans and watch some real sport where no one team tells evrybody what to do and what not to do.
>
>

I wasnt a supporter of GPWC but now I am all for it, lets leave ferrari racing jordans and watch some real sport where no one team tells evrybody what to do and what not to do.

and who was telling FIA what to do? the teams from GPWC

Bye Bye F1, hello GPWC

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy