The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]

Posted by markko 
eurosport last news

19:25 "It is very clear for the Michelin runners that we can't run this tyre on the high-speed banking," said Red Bull boss Christian Horner.

19:25 The chicane would be before the final banked corner where Toyota's Ralf Schumacher crashed in Friday practice

19:20 Michael said the world champions, who have yet to win a race this season, had also been offered the option of starting from the front row with the other Bridgestone teams, Jordan and Minardi, in front of the seven Michelin ones. That too was refused.

19:19 Williams technical director Sam Michael has announced that the tyres that Michelin have flown over as a replacement are also not adequate for the banked corner

well that the pussy's then drive into the pits for 73 laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 08:01PM by Bigbrother.
our TV guy said that it's official that there will be NO chicane

I think we should organise a protest by everyone going to Silverstone.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
ferrari is going to lap them all if they slow down in the banking héhé
Re: The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]
Date: June 19, 2005 08:02PM
Posted by: jpmfw
itv just announce that there`s to be no chicane.
its really wierd michelin screwed up big time even when they have raced already on the track, if it would be a new track i could understand but now ????
latest news is that the cars will do the formation lap and they come in the pits we'll see :-)
It's why it's all Michelins fault to start with, but the Teams fault for not being able to sort it out.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Tis a dark day indeed.

Date: June 19, 2005 08:14PM
Posted by: kaid
JUST @#$%& IT @#$%& IT @#$%& IT @#$%& IT

what a pussy's unbelieveble
ISNT THIS FORMULA ONE FOR @#$%& SAKE

WHAT A JOKE

Oh my...6 car race!!
Well let's hope Monteiro wins...:-)

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Date: June 19, 2005 08:17PM
Posted by: TC
Seriously, they only had to let the teams get new tyres. This is just going to be a race of interviews for ITV now. One of the most interesting build ups to a race ever though :P
might we see a final 10 lap dash by the michelins to get the final points?

ferrari bashing or not, it doesnt look good for them. michelin were bad, but ferrari missed another chance to not be arseholes.

____
Tony

Date: June 19, 2005 08:19PM
Posted by: Xero
I'm disgusted! I feel soooo sorry for the fans at Indy! I know it's not their fault, but Ferrari are a bunch of wankers!!!!!
i hope so

its not ferrari's fault its the pussy's that drove into the pits again !!!!

i find that they should have their money back!
What happened is Michelin's fault, not Ferrari.
If it had happened to Bridgestone, There would have been a 14-Car race and nobody would have complained about Michelin's attitude.

FERRARI HAD NO REASON TO ALLOW THEM TO CHANGE TYRES !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy