The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]

Posted by markko 
McLaren's are looking very strong . except bad news is that Kimi did have problems with his clutch :(
You can drive quite easily with a totally destroyed clutch, just cant stop, otherwise yourll never get going again :P

LOL good point Chris.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Ferrari look strong in 2nd practice, still think it will be a Mclaren victory and quite possibly Montoya this time. Renault are keeping their powder dry and will get stronger as the weekend progresses. Toyota are starting to lose their early season form, their car still looks boxy and square to me compared with the fluid contours of the top cars.
I don't think Montoya will win but Kimi will . Montoya will suffer too much in qualifying where he have to be the first one on the track .
Re: The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]
Date: June 17, 2005 11:23PM
Posted by: kaid
i think it doesn't mean that much if you start in indi 7 or last in quali. Look at raikkonen in 2003 he started 9 or something and got pole. MOntoya makes a good chance to take pole. He is always good at indi but has too much bad luck. I pesonally hope that he would win this 1. Because he have should won canada but that stupid black flag .

Date: June 17, 2005 11:24PM
Posted by: chet
BAR havent go much goin for them atm :P

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
yes but when you are the first one on the track it's very dirty so I think Montoya doesn't got real changes to pole but the race is a different thing then....but it looks good for Mclaren and hopefully it will stay like that whole weekend , Kimi was very happy with the speed of the car today :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2005 11:29PM by vesuvius.
Date: June 17, 2005 11:31PM
Posted by: chet
to put BARs crap pace into context..

Sato was 3tenths faster than the nearest Jordan lol

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 17, 2005 11:38PM
Posted by: Xero
Here's what appears to be ralf kicking his car after his crash. Strange... he must have been well pissed.

Well done to McLaren. I said Montoya for the win, in a McLaren 1-2... so far so good! :)
Date: June 18, 2005 12:14AM
Posted by: Vader
Itv-F1 writes:

It was Schumacher

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 18, 2005 12:19AM
Posted by: marcl
they say the rear tyre came off the rim

rs has gone for more check ups as he has pain in his eyes.

we could see zonta race
yeah Vader, it should be someting like "Schumacher has had 2 crashes there in as many years".

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Itv-F1 writes:
>
> It was Schumacher
no, it doesn't make sense, even if you change 'turn 13' to Indy.

"It was Schumacher

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Itv-F1 writes:
>
> It was Schumacher
it makes perfect sense to me..

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Yeah I need to side with the "makes sense" crowd here, nothing particularly wrong with that :|
You can make sense of it, it's just not grammatically correct. Either that, or grammaticaly incorrect.
I can't believe you're discussing this!!!!

For the race, according to qualy order, my prediction has changed slightly, and it goes this way:

1. Raikkonen
2. Trulli or Montoya
3. A ferrari
4. Alonso
5. Fisichella
6. Coulthard
7. Klien
8. Albers =p

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy