Montoya's loosing weight in a record time

Posted by calimbo 
Re: Montoya's loosing weight in a record time
Date: December 17, 2004 05:52PM
Posted by: tripleM
"Also JPM won the race at hockenheim in 2003 when it was scorching hot ( ask vader or morbid ) and he got pole, set the fastest lap and won the race 67 seconds ahead of everyone else and lapped everyone upto 4th place"

It helps when you have a car 2 seconds faster than the rest and 3 main opponents eliminated on lap 1.

Compared to the others he didn't have to work at all.

Date: December 17, 2004 05:54PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
hardly any point training now. what with all them pies he gonna eat. should have waited till after christmas.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: December 17, 2004 06:49PM
Posted by: Zcott
Maybe he's in training so he can eat all the pies at Xmas time and be regular size.

Date: December 17, 2004 07:20PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Compared to the others he didn't have to work at all.

You are twsiting peoples words again. That isnt an answer to what he said

Fact is at the end of an amazingfly hot race, he come out 60 seconds ahead of everyone else without any problems at all. You saying that 3 main guys got taken out doesnt matter. Where others stumbled, he ran, and he won. Not noly did he win but he destroyed the rest of the field, including the oh so wonderfull Michael schumacher. Was his car 2 seconds faster than all the others? Or was JPM 2 seconds faster than all the others. Because there is NO WAY the Williams was 2 seconds faster than the 2003GA and the MP4 17D.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: December 17, 2004 07:29PM
Posted by: Imran
its funny..schumacher trounces the opposition everyone marvels at his skill..when someone else does it ..its down to his car
Date: December 17, 2004 07:44PM
Posted by: calimbo
I guess, if you're fat is hard for your image, mainly if you're a in the spotlight. And that's what Ron Dennis is looking for, with a little bit of fitness.

Oh, he's stopped working out, till january. He's at Miami right now, and then he'll be back at Monaco, where the ex-soldier will be waiting for him.

Date: December 17, 2004 07:48PM
Montoya won by such a big margin not because of his fitness.
Date: December 17, 2004 07:55PM
Nobody said he did, once again you are twisting words. Nobody has said that he won because of his fitness, they said he won and showed no fitness problems. Those are not in the samr ball park. Infact there not even the same type of sport.

He won, easily, in scorching heat, showed no fitness problems and out classed everyone, with a car that is equal at best to the Macca and the ferrari. He did not win be cause of his fitness, but he won and showed no fitness problems

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2004 07:57PM by DaveEllis.
Date: December 17, 2004 08:21PM
Posted by: Pooky
he is very fit already

i would rather him stay as big as he was, he reminds me of the olds like fangio, huge arms and upper body strength to wrestle those cars around the bends
Date: December 17, 2004 10:52PM
Nobody knows how Montoya would have looked had he been driving something other than the Williams.

And maybe he would have lapped the field had he been 3kilos lighter.

Brazil 2004 is a FAR better indication of his fitness.

"out classed everyone, with a car that is equal at best to the Macca and the ferrari"

F2004 was as ONLY as good as the BAR006 and R24.
Date: December 17, 2004 11:32PM
Nobody knows how Montoya would have looked had he been driving something other than the Williams.

So stop telling us it was all the car then, because nobody knows how the Williams would have looked if it had had a driver other than Montoya

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: December 18, 2004 12:46AM
Posted by: LS.
judging by that the 2003 season races were won by an usually large amount of different drivers in one season going on recent years, one would think that to win a grandprix in the manner that jpm did at hockenheim would be impressive

Other than michael schumacher, i cannot even think of a driver in recent years that has dominated a race weekend so much.

pole position and fastest race lap still stand despite who was eliminated from the race gives an indication as to how it would have panned out regardless of the accident at the start

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2004 12:48AM by LS..
Date: December 18, 2004 01:01AM
Posted by: rapid_f1
what, imo, is the difference between ms and the rest is that he does it race after race. he only seems to mash up when the title is won. however having a car which is quick everywhere helps, for which rory and his team deserve alot of credit.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: December 18, 2004 02:01AM
which rory and his team deserve alot of credit.

IMO Rory doesnt get enough credit. The cars hes churning out are nothing short of amazing

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: December 18, 2004 08:19AM
Posted by: LS.
And Ross brawn of course, for his strategic brilliance, i bet if he was at Mclaren or Williams there win ratio would increase when they were not expected to.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 18, 2004 12:37PM
Posted by: Pooky
also the engine designer at ferrari, how he constantly produces brilliant engines in terms of power but also reliability
Date: December 18, 2004 04:41PM
Posted by: Muks_C
although myself and others have joked about JPM being 'fat', its only joking. we know he wasn't 'fat' but it wast mostly muscle that leads to his stockiness.

there wasn't a problem with his 'weight' before, there won't be one in the future.

good on him, if it helps him become even better.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: December 18, 2004 04:58PM
Posted by: vesuvius
2003 hockenheim Montoya got easy win because Raikkonen was out of the race with Ralf.I think Montoya isn't fat but he is a bit overweight compared that he is 168 cm and 82 kilos he weight more than me and I am 188 cm / 72 kilos.
Date: December 18, 2004 06:02PM
Posted by: anze89
he is only 168cm tall and weights 82 kilos?

he has about 14 kilos more then me when I was around 168cm tall, if you ask me, he is overweighted

Date: December 18, 2004 06:03PM
he has about 14 kilos more then me when I was around 168cm tall,

Muscles have weight, belive it or not

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy