Montoya's loosing weight in a record time

Posted by calimbo 
Re: Montoya's loosing weight in a record time
Date: December 18, 2004 06:54PM
Posted by: Muks_C
I was just gonna say that.

Anze, are you a lean, mean stocky muscle-bound F1 driver, who does 2-3 hours of weight and cardio training everyday?

if no, then it doesn't matter how tall/heavy us 'normal' people are in comparison to F1 drivers.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: December 18, 2004 08:29PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
muscle weighs more than fat...

Date: December 18, 2004 08:32PM
Posted by: Vader
Even if he was overweighted - as long as he is fast and wins races who cares?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 18, 2004 09:30PM
Posted by: Guimengo
wow, was that Nigel Mansell that just walked by?![/silly joke]

My little intermission here :)
Date: December 19, 2004 08:15AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
You know, you have to look physically fit, to be fit.

But really, I'm with Vader. Who really cares how heavy he is, all it means is that McLaren won't have to put as much ballast in the car as they usually do.
Date: December 19, 2004 11:50AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

if you wanna see a fat racing driver who has won consistantly over the years, well I shall point you in the direction of Paul Tracy. Also considering how the CHAMP CARS are weighed, (the full weight is car only, unlike f1 wich is car and driver) and he still managed to be competitive, thats good for him. in early 2003 he did manage to loose 30 pounds, over the offseason though.

Date: December 19, 2004 07:57PM
Posted by: tripleM
"So stop telling us it was all the car then"

I never did.

You on the other hand...

"Was his car 2 seconds faster than all the others? Or was JPM 2 seconds faster than all the others. Because there is NO WAY the Williams was 2 seconds faster than the 2003GA and the MP4 17D."

"out classed everyone, with a car that is equal at best to the Macca and the ferrari."

*shrug*
Date: December 20, 2004 07:11PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
lol , about that 2003 german race

1st
Montoya was faster than everybody that day, I exclude of course raik , r.schu and barrichello who were out in the first corner

2nd
his car that day and in France was the best

3rd
best strategy , because trulli was only 5 seconds behind before the first stops , and after that started to lose more then 1 second per lap

so those are the reasons why he dominated. Weight of a driver doesnt matter much nowdays. of course there are limits.

probably the reasons montoya is losing weight is because he think he is to fat and / or he must fit on mp4-20

my opinions of course :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy