montoya who???????

Posted by Zaahir 
Re: montoya who???????
Date: May 12, 2002 03:17AM
Posted by: _Alex_
well i already told you that one, the ITV mags from the 2001 season

I wasn't referring to the quotes, but the sequence of events leading to the incident. And Michael did have everything to lose - as it happened he did win, but the chances of him doing so after a collision were very small and he was lucky.

Which issue number are these Macau '90 articles in, because I've got pretty much every one going a long time back. I wouldn't mind taking a look myself, and if you tell me what issue and page.... etc it will be quicker. Thanks.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 12, 2002 03:17AM
well i already told you that one, the ITV mags from the 2001 season

I wasn't referring to the quotes, but the sequence of events leading to the incident. And Michael did have everything to lose - as it happened he did win, but the chances of him doing so after a collision were very small and he was lucky.

Which issue number are these Macau '90 articles in, because I've got pretty much every one going a long time back. I wouldn't mind taking a look myself, and if you tell me what issue and page.... etc it will be quicker. Thanks.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 12, 2002 03:18AM
D'oh. Apologies.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 12, 2002 04:32AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

God dam, i cut them out and took them to school.

I'll go look

You know they do the "90 things you never thought you'd hear Schumacher say" and stuff like that?

Well its the Mika Hakkinen one of them, i'll go see if i can locate it.

And i did get those facts from it, so you'd have to speak to either Mika, the interviewer(s) or the editors, cos im just quoting them, im taking what they are giving to be facts.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 13, 2002 01:25AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Got it Alex

September 2001 Page 108, top right

There is no number on page 108, so look for the nearest and work your way to it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy