montoya who???????

Posted by Zaahir 
Re: montoya who???????
Date: May 04, 2002 12:00PM
Posted by: LS.
Let's be honest here - this is the only argument you have isn't it? And it isn't even an argument.[i/]

yeah your right its not an argument, its a fact

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 04, 2002 02:10PM
Posted by: chris
You know what we should do? We should start a topic called Michael Schumacher.

Why you like him, why you hate him, why you respect him but dislike him etc.

Once we all have posted (each of us once only) then we can forget this impossible arguement for a couple of months.

Let's face it guys, there is no right answer. Alex has good evidence pro schumi whilst LS and Ellis have similar proof.

What do you think?

Chris J
Date: May 04, 2002 02:46PM
Posted by: Vader
Wake me up if it's all over. These endless discussions are soooooooooooooo boring

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 04, 2002 03:03PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah im with vader, these discussions do go on a bit

Date: May 04, 2002 03:06PM
I mean how many time do we have these SChumi is king/ SChumi is craph disussions :S

Date: May 05, 2002 01:41AM
Posted by: _Alex_
That's fair enough. But I really don't think there's any point in starting a new thread. It's happened all before. You're right, it's an impossible argument.

P.S. Nice Sig Vader :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 05, 2002 02:13AM
Blah but i dont really care, i just dont have to read these discussions. So i guess im the one to blame.

Date: May 05, 2002 08:31AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I was looking at an old ITV F1 mag

Turns out Mika and MS have had a coming together before F1, in Macu actually

MS made a mistake, Mika tried to pass and MS turend in and hit him

MS said he did see him so Mika was ok with it. Then later that year MS was doing an interview on Eurosport and he said he DID see Mika and delbratly turned in

Lier and a cheat.

Anyone with any brains can see exaclty why i call MS a cheat and if they dont they are "blinded by his brilliance" as one of my mates put it.

I sick of MS, im sick of F1 always being bout him, and im sick of the FIA being up his arse. F1 is slowly going down the drain and until the FIA treat everyone equal then its not going to improve one bit

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 05, 2002 09:54AM
Posted by: LS.
i remember that ellis, it showed you mika bawling his eyes out afterwards too

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 06, 2002 05:09AM
Posted by: Mark
for a start berger won in 94 not 95 in germany,he pissed the race did he,the fact that mika caused an 11 car pile up thar removed half the field i think helped his cause,both williams were damaged and ms was right behind berger till he got engine failure,the fact that the ligier's made up the podium showed what class of car the ferrari was.
how u can say it wasn't that bad is beyond me,ferrari were clearly a second division team and the fact that bergers win broke a 58 race drought for ferrari proves as much.
ms clearly made the difference, he has not until the 2000 season had the best car,there were days when ms would qualify 3rd or 4th and irvine would be 14th some days 17th.
the coulthard incident in spa,was not ms fault,he had been trying to overtake for over a lap and dc had been accelerating normally,so how is ms supposed to know that as they come out of pouhon corner that dc would not accelerate as he had been,there where so many better places to let ms through,even people close to david a certain m brundle admitted that he had made a terrible mess of it,nothing more need be said.
Date: May 06, 2002 08:49AM
God bless
MS

(hey, that rhymes!)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: zaahir who???????
Date: May 06, 2002 05:01PM
Posted by: sega
I haven't posted here in quite a while, and today, when i come back what i found??? who is that Zaahir???

why are you sou angry at JPM Zaahir ?, i can understand that you don't like him and you can think he's a bad driver also, but there is no need to use expressions like "fat bastard monty", "the idiot", etc.

In these days is very easy to be a MS fan. I think you are one of those 'easy fans' (as far as i can see, based in your posts, you haven't been following MS's career for too long).

why don't you calm down a little?

P.S. Is MS paying your college or something like that?

Saludos desde Colombia.
Date: May 06, 2002 05:16PM
"fat bastard monty", "the idiot"

Go through the other posts of Zaahir and you'll find he always has some sort of a rather baroque charm. Must be the heat.

(go JPM go) - I agree.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 07, 2002 09:48AM
Posted by: Zaahir
aaaaaahhhhhhhh the heat :)

michaels chin tonic! monty the fat bastard! coulthards ass-sized jaw! lost prophets @!#$ comments!

who really gives a crap ppl? this whole post is hilarious! :)

it shows what die-hard fans we are. we go utterly insane (including me, or maybe i'm at the top of the list haha) because we love our f1.

lovely stuff.

:)
Date: May 07, 2002 11:58AM
Oh there are quite a lot of people battleing for top spot on the insane list :P

Date: May 09, 2002 10:39AM
Turns out Mika and MS have had a coming together before F1, in Macu actually. MS made a mistake, Mika tried to pass and MS turend in and hit him

I don't know where you got your "facts" from, but this is incorrect. Mika was probably bawling his eyes out because he realised, like he did at Monza in 1999, that he'd just made a huge error. I've seen footage from this incident, and I remember thinking at the time: how can anyone blame Schumacher for that? It was very similar to the incident at Brazil earlier this year.

The camera is looking at the front, down a fairly long straight, and you can see Schumi coming towards the camera, with Hakkinen tucked up behind, weaving a bit. Hakkinen pulls out and at the very same moment Schumi also pulls out to defend the line, as they are braking. Hakkinen hits the back of Schumacher and flies off sideways into the barrier. From the cameras, it looked totally like Hakkinen's fault - like he'd just lost control of the car.

You talk as though the incident was similar to Jerez '97 - but it wasn't. Michael didn't turn in on him or anything. It was at high speed, along a straight, and Hakkinen hit him from behind.

I don't know enough about the incident to put the blame on anyone, but from what I do know, it certainly doesn't look like it was Michael "cheating" as you like to put it, but more like a racing incident.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 09, 2002 10:44AM
I'd also like to add that had Hakkinen stayed put in second position, behind Schumacher, then he would have won the F3 championship. Schumacher had everything to lose by making a move to take Mika out, so it's unlikely that was the case.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 10, 2002 07:10AM
Posted by: renyf1
plain and simple....MS and Senna before him.....these guys were head and shoulders and in some cases head and chin :-) above everyone else to do those childish moves that cause all these controversies
Date: May 11, 2002 03:47AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
-Alex- wrote:
>
> I'd also like to add that had Hakkinen stayed put in second
> position, behind Schumacher, then he would have won the F3
> championship. Schumacher had everything to lose by making a
> move to take Mika out, so it's unlikely that was the case.
>
>

Wouldn't that be: "MS had NOTHING to lose making that move"? If Mika wasn't taken out, he would've got the title (sounds like Jerez 97 to me)..
Date: May 12, 2002 02:57AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"michaels chin tonic! monty the fat bastard! coulthards ass-sized jaw! lost prophets @!#$ comments!"

@!#$ comments? You just jealous that i can make proper arguments and you cant eh?

"I don't know where you got your "facts" from, but this is incorrect."

well i already told you that one, the ITV mags from the 2001 season. Direct quotes and im sure someone else has got them and is willing to find them, to back me up ehre. Im quoting MIKA HAKKINEN, if you do not agree with what is written i suggest you take it out with him rather than me cos i can do nothing bout what Mika said.

MS had everything to lose by taking out Mika eh? Well as we can see, MS won didnt he after that accident?

"it shows what die-hard fans we are. we go utterly insane"

dude, theres a difference from your insane and people like Vaders insane. Vader comes up with funny, mindless stuff and you talk bout MS non-fuckin stop? Where is the comparrision?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy