montoya who???????

Posted by Zaahir 
montoya who???????
Date: April 29, 2002 06:37AM
Posted by: Zaahir
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm sorry, but COMPLETE walkover my schuey. don't tell me his car was superior.......sure, by one second or so.......but he was lapping 2-3secs faster than that fat bastard monty. its so funny how the press can't accept that they were wrong about the idiot. since the ABSOLUTE anti-climax of the imola-schumi-monty duel (which of there was none), they strat up stories about the miracle lap he did without his qualifying engine to get to P4. it may well have been a good lap, but give it up! can't ppl just accept he's not as good as they thought he was (he has some talent i admit, but no brains i'm afraid).

and i hate it when ppl say that he's the only one who has 'the balls' to take on ppl in F1. what absolute crap. EVERY driver in F1 has the balls. i mean, for God's sakes, they all reach the same superhuman 300kph+ mark which requires nerves on its own. its just that other drivers have the BRAINS to realise that there's no point in trying aggressive moves most of the time, because both drivers will be smashed out the race.

montoya is, plainly, a dumbass.
Re: montoya who???????
Date: April 29, 2002 07:26AM
Posted by: LS.
given the variables in f1, tyres/ chassis understeer/oversteer etc its easy to slam someone who underperforms when the overall package is missing something

its fair to say that this years ferrari is simply superior than any other car on the track, so thats why the performance of MS looks so good compared to the williams and mclaren ( the tyres are the flaw)

but if MS is this good in the 2002 ferrari, why is his team mate running him closer than any of his ex team mates

MS is that good he has to commendere the car that RB went so fast in at imola, and copy the setup of RB at spain

does'nt look that good when you look at the facts now does it?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 29, 2002 07:27AM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Well said. :D

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 29, 2002 07:32AM
okay. blame this on your so called 'variables':

everyone raves about his brazil move (2001), but i thought it was so crap. that could have taken both schey and him out of the race. michael was practically bounced off the track, they were smashing wheels for quite a long time. then theres that incident in monaco, where he pushes too hard so early in the damn race (even when he's directly behind 3 cars) and smashes out of the swimming pool chicane. theres another one where he tries to pull off some 'brazil' move again, this time on rubens in canada. result: he smashes into the barrier with rubens also out the race trying to avoid the bloody idiot. and i'm sure theres more incidents.

2002 arrives. in malaysia, he tries to block michael off in the first corner, not leaving him any room at all (check f1-live.com under pictures for proof. michaels half on the grass in one of the pics). why didnt he leave him that little space, so that michael stayed on the inside? if he had any brains, he would have known that there was a left hander directly after that, which would have put him on the inside line automatically, and could have resulted in him leading. and in brazil, if he didnt know that schumi was gonna cut across the track, then he's a complete fool. if he can't deal with slipstream, then he must get out of F1. its a 60+ lap race damn it! try pass him on the other 59!

once he gets brains, he'll be pretty good, but i doubt that will happen.
Date: April 29, 2002 07:46AM
i suggest you take the time to study MS first 2 season s in f1, he was hitting people from behind and spinning off the circuit quite regually

so to point out these errors on montoya behalf are some what silly

and the incident at sepang, MS said there was no way he going to lift off, so it was an accident waiting to happen.

MS is arrogant enough to think that he can bully his competitors into giving up a corner because of who he is.

its funny that when ever theres a controversial incident in F1 MS is always invloved in it

MS defended JPM at sepang anyway, so why you can decide JPM is at fault is beyond comprehension,

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 07:53AM
i just told u about the sepang thing. he would have been in the next corner first had he had the brains. not because of intimidation, but because of brains.

is that so hard to understand?
Date: April 29, 2002 08:03AM
JPM left MS plenty of room, it was the ferrari understeering into the side of JPM that caused the coming together,

and JPM was in front anyway, so it was upto MS to make the decision to pull out or try to barge through, but he undertsteered instead, perhaps that is why MS stuck up for JPM afterwards?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 08:29AM
hehe nice tip of the day lol.

how do u put a picture in this reply thread? i'll show u the picture which shows the incident...then u decide for urself.
Date: April 29, 2002 08:39AM
[ ***image properites*****]

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 08:43AM
image properties? huh? i'm sorry, u have to take me through it step by step. i have no idea wat u talking about :)
Date: April 29, 2002 08:47AM
you need to type [ url ] then insert the image properties of the picture your posting, i.e right click on the photo, select properties and then cut and paste the www adress then [/ url]

but leave no spaces in it, i have had to other wise the url letters would'nt be visible

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 08:51AM
example
Date: April 29, 2002 08:51AM
humphh!!! it did'nt work grrrr

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 08:53AM
it should be IMG not URL

so its
Date: April 29, 2002 08:54AM
[ [] ]

i hope this pic loads. now who's in front? and who's half on the grass?
Date: April 29, 2002 08:54AM

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 08:56AM
ahaaaaaa. there it is. comments?
Date: April 29, 2002 08:57AM
Posted by: Xero
It was ALL about the car!!!! There is no doubt the Ferrari is a better car in that type of situation....... ah forget it! I'll just be repeating what Boba said!

Bottom line... MS is not as superior as you think!!! RB would have won that race if his car never broke - which I think was deliberate!!! MS was too scared RB would walk all over him, so he got Ross Brawn and that shrimp Todt to make out the car had failed! THEY DID IT!!!!!! :)
Date: April 29, 2002 09:07AM
look at the gap JPM left

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 09:15AM
JPM was braking at that moment ( see the tyre smoke?) this was the point that MS understeered into jpm

whilst jpm was slowing ms was still travelling forwards and sideways, hence the understeer into JPM thats whay that picture shows MS slightly ahead, its a false impression given the angle of the photo

look at this one, its where MS car actually understeers into JPM

To be able to appreciate what happened you need to see it from JPM's onboard camera, he has the line for the corner despite leaving a gap for MS, jpm begins to turn in then the ferrari justs cuts across and the cars touch, wether that was caused by MS going on to the grass is another matter,

if it was then MS should have backed off and given JPM the corner (he had the race line) but MS said that there was no way he was going to back off

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy