Group stage and 2nd round

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: Group stage and 2nd round
Date: July 08, 2006 10:01PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
You're blind then. You keep going on about brasil at every occasion. Any time there is anything to do with brasil, you constantly mention it. You bring brasil into EVERY thread and I am few up with it.

H E L L O
Date: July 09, 2006 07:53PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I just read again that Brazil got 5th place. I really would like to find something about positions in the FIFA website but it isn't available :\. Am really curious to see about the decision from 8th-5th, and the formula you gave is interesting too Paco, but if there's no direct confrontation from those teams is hard to believe it is all decided by that one game

Edit:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2006 08:03PM by Guimengo.
Date: July 09, 2006 11:25PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Match of the tournament for me was germany - italy :)

H E L L O
Date: July 10, 2006 12:04AM
Posted by: Paco
i heard today again about the positions beyond 4th, and they said Brazil was 5th, Argentina 6th, and so on...
i honestly don't know how that is decided, i also looked in the FIFA web site if there was an explanation on how this is decided, but couldn't find one
but if Brazil is 5th, i suppose it's something to do with the points/goal average from group-stage...

I'm against sigpics
Date: July 10, 2006 12:28AM
Posted by: Guimengo
and just to bring closure to this, I have to say my picks worked out very well until quarter finals. Almost everything went wrong, I was mistaken with Argentina and Brazil and had another miss but it just goes to show some things aren't predictable :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy